Windows 10: Can I somehow use the camera app wihtout keeping it open? keeping the window open but not...

Discus and support Can I somehow use the camera app wihtout keeping it open? keeping the window open but not... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cant seem to use the camera app without keeping it open. my webcam diables as soon as the app isnt on dispay or overlapped with another window. is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cheesecake_01, May 6, 2021.

1. Can I somehow use the camera app wihtout keeping it open? keeping the window open but not...

I cant seem to use the camera app without keeping it open. my webcam diables as soon as the app isnt on dispay or overlapped with another window. is there something i can tweak easily maybe to fix it?

:)

cheesecake_01, May 6, 2021
  2. gasolin Win User

winstore.mobile.exe keep opening by itself in windows 10

winstore.mobile.exe opens by itself in windows 10 64 bit, how do i delete winstore.mobile.exe or keep it from aut opening and stay minimized in my taskbar?

gasolin, May 6, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can I somehow use the camera app wihtout keeping it open? keeping the window open but not... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 6, 2021
  4. JoeMcLutz Win User

Can I somehow use the camera app wihtout keeping it open? keeping the window open but not...

Window 10 Apps Keep Opening On Their Own.

Yes, I'm having such issues since the last Creators Update... Both WinStore.App.exe and

...yes, and SystemSettings.exe opens and behave like TSR process.

I posted my case here:
    WinStore.App.exe in process list - - Windows 10 Forums

...but I've not managed to solve the issue.

Everything went fine before Creators Update. I didn't know this issue has existed for a long time... And still exists.

I hope MS will fix this soon.

JoeMcLutz, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Can I somehow use the camera app wihtout keeping it open? keeping the window open but not...

1. Can I somehow use the camera app wihtout keeping it open? keeping the window open but not... - Similar Threads - somehow camera app

2. Random app I think keeps opening randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random app I think keeps opening randomly: While using my pc, a random application opens, and closes instantly. this happens twice in a spam of less than a second. While playing video games, it randomly open forcing the game to close. I hear the microsoft notification. I've started using this pc after reinstalling...
  3. Random app I think keeps opening randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random app I think keeps opening randomly: While using my pc, a random application opens, and closes instantly. this happens twice in a spam of less than a second. While playing video games, it randomly open forcing the game to close. I hear the microsoft notification. I've started using this pc after reinstalling...
  4. Keeping the desktop open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keeping the desktop open: I use several Windows PCs either Windows 10 and Windows Server 2xxx. If I don't do anything on a given PC after few minutes I need to logon again. How can I configure the PCs so that the desktop remains open even if I don't do anything? Can I set this behavior with a Group...
  5. Can not open Camera app

Can not open Camera app: [ATTACH] This is my Brand new HP laptop. My camera app is not opening and showing this error. There is no drivers in Device manager. I tried installing drivers and adding it Manually but nothing worked. Please someone help me with this. I am using HP14s. There is one error...
  6. CScript.exe keeps opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CScript.exe keeps opening: Hey, I have a very annoying Problem for quite a while now... I think most of you know the window called "CScript.exe", looking like a console window. This window keeps re-opening when my Computer connects to the Internet, for example WLAN or sth else. So everytime I...
  7. Window keeps opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window keeps opening: I'm running windows 10. Groove music app kept repeatedly opening despite being closed so I deleted it. Then this behaviour transfered to itunes so I deleted it and now it has transfered to windows media player. The app takes the focus and stops me doing anything else. I do...
  8. Keep Start Menu Open when Opening Apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Keep Start Menu Open when Opening Apps in Windows 10: How to: Keep Start Menu Open when Opening Apps in Windows 10 How to Keep Start Menu Open when Opening Apps in Windows 10 The pinned apps (tiles) on the Start screen. This tutorial will show you how to keep the Start menu open when opening multiple apps from the Start...
  9. Apps keep opening store

Apps keep opening store: All of my system apps will only open the store instead of the app. Windows update - store opens Power options - store opens All settings - store opens Regular apps (weather, news, etc) open just fine. Anyone else encounter this? 8837
  10. Window 10 Apps Keep Opening On Their Own.

Window 10 Apps Keep Opening On Their Own.: Hey Guys! I didn't know who to turn to and you guys seem to know alot about Windows 10 so far and might be able to help me. I have been using WIndows 10 since they released it and one issue has been plaguing me since then. Whenever I leave my computer and come back after...