Windows 10: Can I speak with someone about MS Office Suite (I just bought a new computer)

Discus and support Can I speak with someone about MS Office Suite (I just bought a new computer) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Can I speak with someone on the phone about MS Office Suite (I just bought a new computer)... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BruceBarlow1, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Can I speak with someone about MS Office Suite (I just bought a new computer)

Can I speak with someone on the phone about MS Office Suite (I just bought a new computer)

:)

BruceBarlow1, Apr 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 and MS Office

I have upgraded my new laptop computer to Windows 10. Now I want to install a MS Office suite. Will MS Office 2010 work with Windows 10? Or will MS Office 2013 work with Windows 10?

Reggie Boring, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Can I speak with someone about MS Office Suite (I just bought a new computer)

Thema:

Can I speak with someone about MS Office Suite (I just bought a new computer)

1. Can I speak with someone about MS Office Suite (I just bought a new computer) - Similar Threads - speak someone Office

2. How can I tell if I just bought a valid license or got scammed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I tell if I just bought a valid license or got scammed?: I just bought a Windows 10 Pro license online to upgrade my Windows 10 Home machine, but I got 0xc004f050 when I use it. How can I tell if I just got scammed, or it's just some other bugs or error?...
  3. I need to speak to someone live about a scam that was I was just called for

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need to speak to someone live about a scam that was I was just called for: A man just called me saying my pc was infected and that he was a tech from Microsoft and it was vital he gets into the pc to repair the issue. I told him MS does not call . He said this is the technical dept. and we did find an issue in your pc so we need to have you go...
  4. I just bought Office Home & Business 2019, can I buy Access 2019 separately?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I just bought Office Home & Business 2019, can I buy Access 2019 separately?: I just bought Office Home & Business 2019, can I buy Access 2019 separately? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-office-home-business-2019-can-i-buy/e44a0ac0-9a8c-49a4-a7ad-b5f637f67b56"
  5. I need to speak with a person

I need to speak with a person: My computer has been hacked and my files are locked, I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-with-a-person/81a81f5a-8aab-437c-a882-3e95f9c23dea
  6. Just purchased new computer..need 2010 office software downloaded that I purchased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just purchased new computer..need 2010 office software downloaded that I purchased: I purchased office Microsoft office for the 2010 works,, included outlook, word, and excel, I have windows 10, that was windows 7..can I get a upgrade and a download for the new computer without paying the new price, which does not include outlook. thank you...
  7. I bought a new computer and I want to use ZoneAlarm that I have already paid for

I bought a new computer and I want to use ZoneAlarm that I have already paid for: How do I install Zone Alarm on here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/i-bought-a-new-computer-and-i-want-to-use/c5a357f0-4b59-4af2-92d8-c1b2ff9b905e"
  8. MS Office suite on Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office suite on Win 10: How old of an office suite can be installed on/Compatible with W10? 07 or 10, 13 or do I have to use 365? 5941
  9. Can I Activate MS Office WITHOUT a Microsoft Account?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can I Activate MS Office WITHOUT a Microsoft Account?: Had a trial version of Office on my tower - a 64 bit Home that was set up with only a local account. The trial expired so I bought Office - Home & Student 2016. When I click on one of the desktop icons for any of the components of Office I get a message box telling me that my...
  10. new win 10 computer - can i install and use MS office 2007 OutLook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    new win 10 computer - can i install and use MS office 2007 OutLook: I know support has ended for ms office 2007. Would like to ask if it will install and work with win 10? I am happy to use LibreOffice for documents but want to use my MS Outlook 2007 if possible. I've used it for years and prefer it over Thunderbird. I'm a home user and...