Windows 10: Can I speak with someone regarding my laptop it shows it been locked

Discus and support Can I speak with someone regarding my laptop it shows it been locked in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need assistance with my laptop please. It shows it is disabled. I need to know what I have to do to unlock my laptop.Thank you,Elsie Diaz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Elsie Diaz, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Can I speak with someone regarding my laptop it shows it been locked

I need assistance with my laptop please. It shows it is disabled. I need to know what I have to do to unlock my laptop.Thank you,Elsie Diaz

:)

Elsie Diaz, Mar 11, 2023

2. How to speak to an agent with regards to a laptop warranty and repair laptop was bought in USA

How to speak to an agent with regards to a laptop warranty and repair laptop was bought in USA ?

Finding it difficult to speak to a real person.

Charlotte Lindsay, Mar 11, 2023
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Can I speak with someone regarding my laptop it shows it been locked :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 11, 2023
  4. Can I speak with someone regarding my laptop it shows it been locked

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Mar 11, 2023
Thema:

Can I speak with someone regarding my laptop it shows it been locked

1. Can I speak with someone regarding my laptop it shows it been locked - Similar Threads - speak someone regarding

2. I want to speak to a someone because my computer is locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to speak to a someone because my computer is locked: My other computer has a message of being locked and to contact MS. I need help to unlock it. What is the phone number for the help line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-speak-to-a-someone-because-my-computer/abc3a19d-decd-4b46-b6f4-03a71a0863dc
  3. I want to speak to a someone because my computer is locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to speak to a someone because my computer is locked: My other computer has a message of being locked and to contact MS. I need help to unlock it. What is the phone number for the help line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-speak-to-a-someone-because-my-computer/abc3a19d-decd-4b46-b6f4-03a71a0863dc
  4. I want to speak to a someone because my computer is locked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. how can i speak too someone with my issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i speak too someone with my issues: I have some issues with my hotmail account and need to speak to someone how can i contact a live person to help me with my issues as my hotmail in mail inbox is empty but it says it is full and i can not send or receive any emails it has been like this for a few days which is...
  6. how can i speak too someone with my issues

how can i speak too someone with my issues: I have some issues with my hotmail account and need to speak to someone how can i contact a live person to help me with my issues as my hotmail in mail inbox is empty but it says it is full and i can not send or receive any emails it has been like this for a few days which is...
  7. how can i speak too someone with my issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Can I speak with someone regarding my laptop it shows it been locked

Can I speak with someone regarding my laptop it shows it been locked: I need assistance with my laptop please. It shows it is disabled. I need to know what I have to do to unlock my laptop.Thank you,Elsie Diaz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-speak-with-someone-regarding-my-laptop-it/078f9e69-b4c0-4e0a-b6a9-815434bec040
  9. Is there a number I can call to speak to someone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a number I can call to speak to someone: This is getting really annoying im tired of getting tranfered to the damn help page. I need to talk so someone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-number-i-can-call-to-speak-to-someone/aa7e688d-a846-47ae-a9fd-926276b59037
  10. Anyway i can speak with someone local ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anyway i can speak with someone local ?: In the past 2 weeks, I've spent over 15 hours on the phone, spoke with over 11 different people, and have more than 15 case numbers. In all these sequences of calls, all the "reps" managed to completely alter and mess up my pc. I'm tired of calling the same number and 2 hours...