Windows 10: Can I stay logged forever or for longer time?

Discus and support Can I stay logged forever or for longer time? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am registered users of some forums, discussion boards or sites which are not very important to me. I don't normally turn off my PC, and after a few... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tsw88, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

Can I stay logged forever or for longer time?

I am registered users of some forums, discussion boards or sites which are not very important to me. I don't normally turn off my PC, and after a few days of idle, they usually log me off and require me to login again.

Any way of keeping my always logged or at least, longer period of time?
    I don't want to bother logging

:)

Tsw88, Aug 27, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Staying logged on

Thank you for that information.

If you want to stay logged in to your computer, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.
    • Click on Screen timeout settings.
    • From there you can now change the settings to Never.

Let us know if you need further assistance and we will be glad to help.

Acelyn Alc, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Can I stay logged forever or for longer time?

Staying logged on

Thank you - that seems to have solved my problem. (But why could I not have been told this in the first place (rather than requiring me to look for "lower right hand corner select Screen Saver" direct from the Personalisation screen?!(

MichaelAyresS, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Can I stay logged forever or for longer time?

1. Can I stay logged forever or for longer time? - Similar Threads - stay logged forever

2. Computer no longer staying awake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer no longer staying awake: Greetings, I can’t find a forum for the command line, so I hope this is the right place. I can’t find anyone else with the same problem.I am having trouble keeping my computer awake. I have created a batch file to back up my laptop. It takes several hours for the script to...
  3. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stays forever on loading screen: Dell latitude 5580 windows 10 proCannot access biosSpeakers also make weird clicking noise upon startup i dont know of there is a relationIve been having issues getting into my dell latitude laptop. It turns on has a media test failure tells me to check cable then says no...
  4. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stays forever on loading screen: Dell latitude 5580 windows 10 proCannot access biosSpeakers also make weird clicking noise upon startup i dont know of there is a relationIve been having issues getting into my dell latitude laptop. It turns on has a media test failure tells me to check cable then says no...
  5. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Can I have the nightlight stay on all the time?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I have the nightlight stay on all the time?: I can't find a way to keep the night light on I hate how harsh the blue light is and it keeps turning off on me. How do I get it to stay on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-have-the-nightlight-stay-on-all-the-time/c75a8b80-4250-424d-8199-15402c7d1faa
  7. windows update loads forever and stays blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update loads forever and stays blank: [ATTACH] Hi guys, I have a problem with the windows update in settings. The screen stays blank and I'd be grateful if anybody have a proper solutions for this problem. Thank you!...
  8. Won't stay logged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Won't stay logged in: I'm running Windows 10 and for about 2 weeks now, I can't stay logged in to anything. I used to stay logged into sites like YouTube, Facebook< Pinterest. All the sites I frequent, I was always signed in. Now for some reason, every time I start my laptop and start EDGE, I have...
  9. Stays on this blue screen forever

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stays on this blue screen forever: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jonny2683 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dm3gu2/stays_on_this_blue_screen_forever/
  10. stay logged in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    stay logged in: How do I stay logged in, until I am ready to log out ie where is the setting ? 43644

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can staying logged in computer cause problems

2. stay logged on longer

3. want to stay logged in

4. stay logged in to windows longer,
  5. how to stay logged on to windows 10,
  6. how to stay logged on in windows10