Windows 10: Can I still download/play games on my pc?

Discus and support Can I still download/play games on my pc? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a dell pc and until recently I was able to play my games I purchased from Big Fish. Now, I am unable to open any of them. I click on my game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robbin Gleaves, May 22, 2024.

1. Can I still download/play games on my pc?

I have a dell pc and until recently I was able to play my games I purchased from Big Fish. Now, I am unable to open any of them. I click on my game icon to open and nothing happens at all. Any ideas how I can resolve.

:)

Robbin Gleaves, May 22, 2024

2. play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, May 22, 2024
  3. Downloaded a Redeemed game.

Hi HEggens,

To better help you with your concern, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

Method 1: How to find games and game content after you redeem a code online on Xbox One

• Press the Xbox button on your controller to return to the Home screen.
    • Pull the right trigger to scroll down, and then press the A button to select My games & apps.
    • Scroll right to the Ready to Install section.
    • Highlight the game you want to install, press the A button on your controller, and then select Install.
    Method 2: How to install a Game on Windows 10.

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy or install.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

For additional information regarding Xbox Play Anywhere, we suggest that you check out this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, May 22, 2024
  4. Can I still download/play games on my pc?

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 22, 2024
Thema:

Can I still download/play games on my pc?

1. Can I still download/play games on my pc? - Similar Threads - still download play

2. Can I still download/play games on my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I still download/play games on my pc?: I have a dell pc and until recently I was able to play my games I purchased from Big Fish. Now, I am unable to open any of them. I click on my game icon to open and nothing happens at all. Any ideas how I can resolve....
  3. Computer Freezes While playing online games but I can still hear it play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezes While playing online games but I can still hear it play: As the title says I am having an issue where the PC just for some reason will freeze up after a time in games. I had this issue a while back and tried a full system reset which fixed it for a time but now it is back. Right now it is only effecting when I try to play Starcraft...
  4. Computer Freezes While playing online games but I can still hear it play

Computer Freezes While playing online games but I can still hear it play: As the title says I am having an issue where the PC just for some reason will freeze up after a time in games. I had this issue a while back and tried a full system reset which fixed it for a time but now it is back. Right now it is only effecting when I try to play Starcraft...
  5. Computer Freezes While playing online games but I can still hear it play

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....: I installed Yakuza 0 on Xbox PC, my parents gave me permission and yet the game still does not work. Is there a way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-parents-approved-a-game-for-me-to-play-yakuza-0/992e07aa-2c37-4bb3-8743-bf813c65c512
  7. My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....: I installed Yakuza 0 on Xbox PC, my parents gave me permission and yet the game still does not work. Is there a way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-parents-approved-a-game-for-me-to-play-yakuza-0/992e07aa-2c37-4bb3-8743-bf813c65c512
  8. My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....

9. Can i Play this game on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can i Play this game on PC: If i buy, Can i Play this game in PC? I dont have Xbox. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/assassins-creed-odyssey-ultimate-edition/brqgnr1pzhp4?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:reviewstab...
  10. how can i download games from play store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i download games from play store: dear sir I can not download game from the play store what should I do for that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/how-can-i-download-games-from-play-store/cd0ceb43-cf6b-47c4-a89e-d76b920eafb4