Windows 10: Can I still download Windows Live Essentials through a recovery disc?

Discus and support Can I still download Windows Live Essentials through a recovery disc? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had a recovery disk of my Windows 7 PC but I don't need that PC no more. I decided to download the Windows Live Essential files but it always says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ArasTezcan, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Can I still download Windows Live Essentials through a recovery disc?

I had a recovery disk of my Windows 7 PC but I don't need that PC no more. I decided to download the Windows Live Essential files but it always says "One of the installation files appears to be corrupted." Is it because the support ended on Windows Live Essentialls 2011 or because I use Windows 11 or is it actually the files?

:)

ArasTezcan, Feb 15, 2023

2. What will happen to the Windows Live Essentials?

It will be preserved:

• If you have Windows Live Essentials installed on your system, the OneDrive application is removed and replaced with the inbox version of OneDrive.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/windows-10-specifications

I suggest you upgrade to the latest version prior to upgrading:

Download Windows Essentials 2012 (Web installer)

Download Windows Essentials 2012 (Offline installer)

Andre Da Costa, Feb 15, 2023
  3. Lenova recovery disc

Hi i have a Lenovo 3000 n500 and and was supplied with 3 recovery discs ( Vista) i have tried to do a recovery but cannot find the 3rd disc and it wont let me go any further does anyone know of a link where i can download the third disc, Lenova tech help isnt open till Monday.

cookiemonster, Feb 15, 2023
  4. Can I still download Windows Live Essentials through a recovery disc?

Windows 10 Live Mail

Hello Brian,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As per the issue description you are facing issue in downloading any attachment from Live mail and sending emails.
    It is possible that there are corrupted files on your Windows Live Mail that could be causing the issue.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

What do I do if I can't download my attachments in Windows Live Mail?

If issue persists, I would suggest you to repair Windows live mail as its corruption might be the cause of your issue.

We recommend that you try repairing Windows Live Mail to check if it fixes the issue. Before you repair Windows Live Mail, you can backup your files to make sure that you do not lose any of them. You can click on this

link
    for steps on how to backup your files.

Once your files have been backed up, you can then follow the steps below to repair Windows Live Mail.

• Press Windows key + X, select Control Panel from the list.
    • Click on Programs, then Uninstall a program.
    • Look for Windows Essentials.
    • Right click on Windows Essentials and click on Uninstall/Change.

A window will pop up asking to either remove or repair Windows Essentials.
    • Choose Repair all Windows Essentials program.

If repairing does not work, then we advise that you uninstall and reinstall Windows Live Mail. You can follow the same steps above but choose Remove instead of repair. You can then visit this

link
    where you can download a fresh copy of Windows Live Mail.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Feb 15, 2023
Thema:

Can I still download Windows Live Essentials through a recovery disc?

1. Can I still download Windows Live Essentials through a recovery disc? - Similar Threads - still download Live

2. Can I still download Windows Live Essentials through a recovery disc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I still download Windows Live Essentials through a recovery disc?: I had a recovery disk of my Windows 7 PC but I don't need that PC no more. I decided to download the Windows Live Essential files but it always says "One of the installation files appears to be corrupted." Is it because the support ended on Windows Live Essentialls 2011 or...
  3. Recovery discs

Recovery discs: I am about to upgrade my Windows 10 to W11. Is it necessary to create recovery discs for 11 in case some day I need to reset Windows? or does this version has a recovery system in bios I can use instead? I asked the clerk who sold the computer to me at Best Buy, and also to...
  4. Recovery Disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery Disc: I recently received a message on HP lapto that Hard Drive Failure was imminent. I used Microsoft support steps to create a recovery USB drive. I note that it only copied 5 GB of data while my recovery D drive on the computer has almost 15GB. I am wondering if the drive...
  5. Will virus transfer through recovery disc

Will virus transfer through recovery disc: if i make a recovery disc off a working infected computer will my disc be "dirty" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-virus-transfer-through-recovery-disc/c03db280-fcc2-4806-9f26-396ebb216375
  6. recovery disc

recovery disc: please guide me to make recovery disc for window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-disc/ae97a879-3802-446e-ae8b-40f26fd5d81e
  7. Windows Essentials Live Gallery alternative?

Windows Essentials Live Gallery alternative?: Hello, We are getting ready to move to windows 10. We used to use Windows Essentials Live Gallery to import photos from the camera in groups and auto resize them. IS there a way to do that in Windows 10 or an alternative to Windows Essentials?...
  8. LIVE ESSENTIALS

LIVE ESSENTIALS: LOST WINDOWS LIVE ESSENTIALS 2012 AFTER RECENT UPDATE,CANNOT RE-INSTALL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/live-essentials/c5b4d6c2-6589-4d9a-af74-19e551aa1714
  9. Windows Live Essentials

Windows Live Essentials: Does anyone know if Microsoft is going to replace Windows Live Essentials as I heard on a cnet message forum administrator that Microsoft will no longer offer that suite or programs? I used to use Windows Live Writer to blog but I needed more features, especially with...
  10. Windows Live Essentials

Windows Live Essentials: I'll tell you what I think shall I? I think that Microsoft doing away with Windows Live Essentials such as mail and messenger is wrong, they are basically trying to FORCE people who HATE skype (such as myself) to use it and outlook and I much prefer Live Mail and Messenger...