Windows 10: Can I still get a refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition even though months have pasted...

Discus and support Can I still get a refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition even though months have pasted... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a few months ago and I realized I liked Java Minecraft a bit more, Can I still get a refund even though I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NotAperson01, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Can I still get a refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition even though months have pasted...

Hello! I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a few months ago and I realized I liked Java Minecraft a bit more, Can I still get a refund even though I bought the game a few months ago?

:)

NotAperson01, Aug 24, 2020

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Aug 24, 2020
  3. [Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted
    to find out if Minecraft Windows 10 edition was refundable.

Thanks

JenGreen708, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Can I still get a refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition even though months have pasted...

Celebrating the Past and Future of Minecraft: Pocket Edition

Source: Celebrating the Past and Future of Minecraft: Pocket Edition - Xbox Wire

See also: Pocket Edition is 5 years old! Have a trailer for 1.0!

Brink, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Can I still get a refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition even though months have pasted...

1. Can I still get a refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition even though months have pasted... - Similar Threads - still refund Minecraft

2. Why can't I get Minecraft: Bedrock Edition even though I have Java on my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I get Minecraft: Bedrock Edition even though I have Java on my pc?: I have Minecraft: Java Edition on my pc. I went to go play it today and it said I needed a bundle with both editions of Minecraft. It said if you own it before you would get it for free. I went to the Microsoft store but there was no "get" button to get the game for free. Why...
  3. How can i get a refund on minecraft windows 10 edition.

How can i get a refund on minecraft windows 10 edition.: I keep finding information but hong kong refund hotline is already died:/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-refund-on-minecraft-windows-10/7daa19cf-4ea1-4ad4-8183-31205f847be9
  4. Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I'm trying to get a refund for the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but everything I've read has told me to go to order history and simply request a refund. It isn't that simple, however, because I don't even have the option to request one. How would I even go about getting a...
  5. Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition, But I really wanted JAVA edition, And I Absolutely NEED a REFUND! I want my money back, so I can get JAVA edition, the BETTER edition of minecraft....
  6. can I get a refund/exchange on Minecraft bedrock edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I get a refund/exchange on Minecraft bedrock edition?: My son and daughter have been sharing the Minecraft Java edition license I bought quite a while ago and for Xmas they wanted a second one so they could play with/against each other. So I ordered the bedrock edition Windows native and they found that it's not quite compatible...
  7. How can I get a refund on "Minecraft for Windows 10"?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I get a refund on "Minecraft for Windows 10"?: I just accidentally bought the Minecraft window 10 edition because I thought it was java edition. And I couldn't find any option for refund in order history page, so can I get a refund on "Minecraft for Windows 10" and how?...
  8. I want a refund for Minecraft: Windows Edition

I want a refund for Minecraft: Windows Edition: I bought Minecraft for one reason only, to play with my brother in multiplayer mode. However, he has the Java Edition the only version that the Windows Edition doesn't support multiplayer with. Thus, I would very much appreciate Microsoft stop being so petty and just give me...
  9. Refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition: I'm not sure how to get a refund on this item https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-minecraft-windows-10-edition/4b814f71-df25-48d4-b0c5-1bd9d99345f6
  10. Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?: I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted to find out if...