Windows 10: Can I still manually arrange items in a folder in windows 10 19041.450 August 21st 2020???

Discus and support Can I still manually arrange items in a folder in windows 10 19041.450 August 21st 2020??? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I like to be a very organized person and manually arrange my things. I try to see if there was a way to manually sort items in a folder. Well, I see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Austineer5, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Can I still manually arrange items in a folder in windows 10 19041.450 August 21st 2020???

So I like to be a very organized person and manually arrange my things. I try to see if there was a way to manually sort items in a folder. Well, I see there was, except it's outdated because I cannot find a box where it says "Auto Arrange Items" or anything like that. Is there still a way to manually sort items in a folder?

:)

Austineer5, Aug 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 22, 2020
  3. How to disable auto arrange on folders in Windows 10 ?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I would request you to refer to suggestions provided by slance310 in the thread link below:

Manually arrange folders windows 10

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Can I still manually arrange items in a folder in windows 10 19041.450 August 21st 2020???

Can file folders be sorted manually in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would request you to refer to suggestions provided by slance310 in the thread link below:

Manually arrange folders windows 10

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

SujataMoktan, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Can I still manually arrange items in a folder in windows 10 19041.450 August 21st 2020???

1. Can I still manually arrange items in a folder in windows 10 19041.450 August 21st 2020??? - Similar Threads - still manually arrange

2. Arranging items in Quick Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arranging items in Quick Access: How can I organize Quick Access items in Windows Explorer? Running Windows 11 Build 22H2.When I went to save a file, the pinned Quick Access items did not appear in the Save As dialogue box.Found them in the new Home tab, but they seem to be organized by the chronological...
  3. Arranging items in Quick Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Arranging items in Quick Access: How can I organize Quick Access items in Windows Explorer? Running Windows 11 Build 22H2.When I went to save a file, the pinned Quick Access items did not appear in the Save As dialogue box.Found them in the new Home tab, but they seem to be organized by the chronological...
  4. How to manually arrange sub/folders in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to manually arrange sub/folders in Windows 10?: Unless I'm totally missing something, maybe it was on XP, I thought I used to be able to do it on 10 also, but maybe not...How can I arrange sub folders in the order I want them? The only option now that seems to be working is one of the embedded options by Name, Type.... If...
  5. How to manually arrange sub/folders in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to manually arrange sub/folders in Windows 10?: Unless I'm totally missing something, maybe it was on XP, I thought I used to be able to do it on 10 also, but maybe not...How can I arrange sub folders in the order I want them? The only option now that seems to be working is one of the embedded options by Name, Type.... If...
  6. How to manually arrange sub/folders in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 update August 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update August 2020: After August 2020 Windows 10 update, desktop will not boot up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-august-2020/02115b17-eceb-42b9-aa81-a202460e755d
  8. Windows Update August 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update August 2020: Since the August 2020 update I have lost all my passwords. To make things worse, if I re-enter a username and password for an account, ask to save it, then later close down ... when I re-open the passwords have been lost again. This is not the first time this issue has...
  9. Arranging items within file folders in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Arranging items within file folders in File Explorer: I understand that older versions of windows allowed the user to move items to whatever order they wanted. I am trying to create playlists with my music and it's just impossible! I have to be satisfied with alphabetical or whatever and cannot simply move the items to the order...
  10. Arranging Context Menu Items.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arranging Context Menu Items.: I spent yesterday fiddling with my context menu (Right-Click Menu). I downloaded and installed nearly a dozen different apps/programs. I settled on a couple and went to work adding commands. Here's the problem: Once the items show up in the Context/Right Click menu, there's...