Windows 10: Can I still run this file without breaking Windows 10?

Discus and support Can I still run this file without breaking Windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. So I downloaded IcoFX 3.3 and the zip file looks like this: [ATTACH] Since I was suspicious and didn't think I could install it, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PrincPersia, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Can I still run this file without breaking Windows 10?

Hello.

So I downloaded IcoFX 3.3 and the zip file looks like this:

Can I still run this file without breaking Windows 10? 0_big.png

Since I was suspicious and didn't think I could install it, I scanned this file with Virus Total and the result is this:

Can I still run this file without breaking Windows 10? 1_big.png

Here is also the link to this Virustotal result: VirusTotal

What do you think, may I run and install this file? I have run and installed this in Virtual Machine on Windows XP and nothing has happened so far and I have successfully started IcoFX. But I don't dare to install on Windows 10.

What's funny, as soon as I unpack this zip file under Windows 10, the IcoFX-3.3.exe is simply deleted by itself with this notification:

Can I still run this file without breaking Windows 10? 2_big.png

What do you think, can I still run this file without hesitation?

:)

PrincPersia, Jul 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    I occasionally have a file that is visible in File Explorer but does not appear on the desktop. How can I fix this?

I understand, update us as soon as you performed the suggested troubleshooting. After doing so and still the issue
    persists, kindly perform a SFC and DISM. It is possible that there is a system file corruption causing the file to disappear. To run SFC and DISM, follow these steps:

Run SFC Scan: 

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps
    (Kindly perform it again for 3 times after DISM):

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Run DISM Tool: 

To perform
    DISM, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type the following command:  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth  

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

If possible, kindly provide us the return message so that we can investigate it further.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Can I still run this file without breaking Windows 10?

unable to run Windows store on Windows 10

it still can not help despite what you suggest, Windows Store is still like the screenshot above.

Ahmad Rafiansyah Irawan, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Can I still run this file without breaking Windows 10?

1. Can I still run this file without breaking Windows 10? - Similar Threads - still run file

2. Break the password without reseting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Break the password without reseting: I have some computers at school and each computer is set to the "student" option. I want to find out the admin password, but without resetting it. I want it to be explained to me someone a method to break it, without resetting so that I can view it at the end. I just want to...
  3. Can unplugging your pc while its still running break everything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can unplugging your pc while its still running break everything?: Hello, last night a stubborn program just refused to close, it would not even let me open task manager, I was angry and just unplugged my desktop entirely, now in the days after my computer's memory is always at a high capacity, most programs don't want to work and are all...
  4. Can unplugging your pc while its still running break everything?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can unplugging your pc while its still running break everything?: Hello, last night a stubborn program just refused to close, it would not even let me open task manager, I was angry and just unplugged my desktop entirely, now in the days after my computer's memory is always at a high capacity, most programs don't want to work and are all...
  5. Updating Windows without Sounds Breaking

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Windows without Sounds Breaking: I have been unable to update windows for a month or two now because every time I do, my sounds get all messed up, where some sounds are far too loud and others are far too low. Sometimes certain sounds can be loud while others are too low in the same program/game/etc. Turning...
  6. Windows 7 reformatted with a new Windows 10 update. Can I still downgrade without the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 reformatted with a new Windows 10 update. Can I still downgrade without the...: Hello! I recently had a windows 7 software 4 months ago until my computer was reformatted with a windows 10 update. I noticed that my games were laggy from 240 fps max to 60 fps stable. This has caused to wonder about downgrading to windows 7. Although, I tried to look for...
  7. How can I rename the user folder without breaking anything?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I rename the user folder without breaking anything?: So when i bought my computer it was a refurbished dell inspiron and they made the username user. I did the thing where you search the username and then click rename but the location for the user folder and anything that goes into it is still user. I tried doing the thing...
  8. Can you still upgrade to Windows 10 without losing data?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can you still upgrade to Windows 10 without losing data?: I used the Media Creation Tool to get Windows 10. And if I decide to upgrade to Windows 10 is there an option to keep all of your files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-still-upgrade-to-windows-10-without-losing/780c51a8-ec0d-4949-a538-0e3e87973c3e"
  9. Can you still upgrade to Windows 10 without losing data?

Can you still upgrade to Windows 10 without losing data?: I used the Media Creation Tool to get Windows 10. And if I decide to upgrade to Windows 10 is there an option to keep all of your files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-still-upgrade-to-windows-10-without-losing/695c2990-34e6-4140-958a-f1fbf1a0da2c
  10. Can you still upgrade to Windows 10 without losing data?

Can you still upgrade to Windows 10 without losing data?: I used the Media Creation Tool to get Windows 10. And if I decide to upgrade to Windows 10 is there an option to keep all of your files?...