Windows 10: Can I stream my iPhone audio onto my windows computer? I don’t think it can be done without...

Discus and support Can I stream my iPhone audio onto my windows computer? I don’t think it can be done without... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I stream my iPhone audio onto my windows computer? I don’t think it can be done without downloading audio receiver?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gregory james1, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Can I stream my iPhone audio onto my windows computer? I don’t think it can be done without...

Can I stream my iPhone audio onto my windows computer? I don’t think it can be done without downloading audio receiver?

:)

gregory james1, Nov 29, 2022

2. Stream iphone Audio to Windows 10 via bluetooth

Is it possible to stream iphone Audio to Windows 10 via Bluetooth?

I have successfully paired the pc and iPhone via Bluetooth, but audio (example: amazon music) from iPhone is not coming through to PC speakers.

I have ALREADY TRIED:

• Using Troubleshoot function in Win10
    • Update iPhone drivers in Device Mgr
    Has ANYBODY out there been able to do this? Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Also, I don't have iTunes on my PC, and really don't want to install it.

NativeTxGuy, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Can I stream my iPhone audio onto my windows computer? I don’t think it can be done without... [​IMG]

Valeriu, Nov 29, 2022
  4. Can I stream my iPhone audio onto my windows computer? I don’t think it can be done without...

how to stream iphone music to my dell inspiron 3542 laptop with windows 10 ?

Hi Kumar,

As you are facing issues with streaming the audio from iPhones on to Windows 10 laptop, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• How exactly are you trying to access stream music on Windows 10 and what exactly happens?
    • Have you installed latest version of iTunes software on your computer?

I suggest you to install the latest version of iTunes software and check if it helps.

iTunes Free Download

Hope it helps. Reply to the post for further assistance on accessing the iPhone on Windows 10, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you

Deepika Gowda, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

Can I stream my iPhone audio onto my windows computer? I don’t think it can be done without...

1. Can I stream my iPhone audio onto my windows computer? I don’t think it can be done without... - Similar Threads - stream iPhone audio

2. I think my computer is done for.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think my computer is done for.: So, i have an HP Pavilion p2-1105 that i've used for a year and a half. The problem is my computer is stuck in a restart loop i power the desktop on, the monitor shows the hp screen for 2-3 seconds before turning off and repeating that entire process My desktop is a HP...
  3. I think my computer is done for.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think my computer is done for.: So, i have an HP Pavilion p2-1105 that i've used for a year and a half. The problem is my computer is stuck in a restart loop i power the desktop on, the monitor shows the hp screen for 2-3 seconds before turning off and repeating that entire process My desktop is a HP...
  4. I think my computer is done for.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can I sync my computer to my Apple Iphone 14+?

Can I sync my computer to my Apple Iphone 14+?: I just have a simple question. Can I sync my computer with my Apple iPhone14+? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sync-my-computer-to-my-apple-iphone-14/240121c5-4ae9-4f86-989a-cd3c4feafdf8
  6. can i link my iphone to my hp computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i link my iphone to my hp computer: I am just trying to find out if i can link my iphone to my hp computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-link-my-iphone-to-my-hp-computer/53ebdb94-9b4c-48e9-9d33-90778ac79c76
  7. can i link my iphone to my hp computer

can i link my iphone to my hp computer: I am just trying to find out if i can link my iphone to my hp computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-link-my-iphone-to-my-hp-computer/53ebdb94-9b4c-48e9-9d33-90778ac79c76
  8. Can I stream my iPhone audio onto my windows computer? I don’t think it can be done without...

Can I stream my iPhone audio onto my windows computer? I don’t think it can be done without...: Can I stream my iPhone audio onto my windows computer? I don’t think it can be done without downloading audio receiver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-stream-my-iphone-audio-onto-my-windows/98086c75-c30f-4570-aa44-14bfc5a80150
  9. I think somebody logged onto my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think somebody logged onto my computer: I think somebody tried to get into my computer, noticed my apps look kind of weird and there are some tabs that I did not even openAnything I can do to find out who did? Any apps I can download to prevent it from happening again?...
  10. I think somebody logged onto my computer

I think somebody logged onto my computer: I think somebody tried to get into my computer, noticed my apps look kind of weird and there are some tabs that I did not even openAnything I can do to find out who did? Any apps I can download to prevent it from happening again?...