Windows 10: Can I submit a problem directly to Microsoft

Discus and support Can I submit a problem directly to Microsoft in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have an account issue that can not be fixed by customer support . There no trouble shooting steps capable of fixing it .This is the second time I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PleaseXplain, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Can I submit a problem directly to Microsoft

I have an account issue that can not be fixed by customer support . There no trouble shooting steps capable of fixing it .This is the second time I have had this problem . The first time it happened It was fixed but I am unable to get this exact same problem even looked at. Where can I submit a detailed report with screenshots and video footage so it is understood and sent to where ever it needs to go

:)

PleaseXplain, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Jonny_doe Win User

Submit a bios error

I got a His HD4870 turbo bios (which isn't in the bios list ) , it runs at 780/1000 , so i thought people might like to share it , but when i go to GPU-Z and try to submit a bios , it always fails , saying that it's ready there (this happened with my last card aswell HD3870 ) , but it's not in the list

Why is this ???? I have submitted it manually but it still hasn't been added to the list ...

Jonny_doe, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Submitting VBIOS to database using GPU-Z

Maybe a stupid question, but:
    How do I submit a VBIOS to the database using GPU-Z?

The database's page says that GPU-Z can be used to submit BIOSes, but I haven't been able to find that option in GPU-Z.

Thanks,
    .NetRolller 3D

Oh, and also, I suggest reporting VBIOS build date instead of card release date - IMO it is a much more important piece of information.

EDIT: Found the option, but GPU-Z claims that the BIOS is already in the database. On the database page, though, only an older BIOS is listed for Quadro FX 770M.
    The BIOS file is attached.

.NetRolller 3D, Feb 9, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Can I submit a problem directly to Microsoft

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Can I submit a problem directly to Microsoft

1. Can I submit a problem directly to Microsoft - Similar Threads - submit problem directly

2. Failed to submit my app to Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Failed to submit my app to Microsoft: I keep having this error for a couples of days when I click "submit to the Microsoft Store":Unexpected error, we couldn't complete your request. Please try again later.Correlation ID: xxxxHow can I fix this?...
  3. Failed to submit my app to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to submit my app to Microsoft: I keep having this error for a couples of days when I click "submit to the Microsoft Store":Unexpected error, we couldn't complete your request. Please try again later.Correlation ID: xxxxHow can I fix this?...
  4. Failed to submit my app to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem with Wifi Direct -...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Wifi Direct -...: Im doing the miracast using wifi direct method - to cast my mobile phone to my windows 10 pc - both devices claim they have "wifi direct" . Im following this example - https://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-10/what-is-wifi-direct-in-windows-10-and-how-to-use-it/ -its connecting...
  6. Microsoft WiFi Direct Virtual Adapter problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft WiFi Direct Virtual Adapter problem: I have a weird problem with Microsoft WiFi Direct Virtual Adapter, it shows in device manager & it doesn't have any marks on it[ATTACH]but it won't show in network adapters,[ATTACH] i tried sfc & deleting hosted network... Registry key but no luck....
  7. Is there a problem with Direct Access?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a problem with Direct Access?: The company I work for implemented Direct Access about 2 years ago. All laptops connecting to our domain are running windows 10. The host server for direct access is a windows 2016 server. In the past I could RDP to laptops connected to the domain through Direct Access that...
  8. how I can submit my photos to Microsoft for their screen saver

how I can submit my photos to Microsoft for their screen saver: Hi I would like to send my photos to Microsoft for their use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-submit-my-photos-to-microsoft-for-their/5a243285-1df9-4775-8057-d6e9e5f1d755
  9. How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight

How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight: How do I submit images to Microsoft for their Spotlight / Bing library? These are the images shown in Windows 10 login screen. I searched on internet but could not find an answer....
  10. Having problems with submitting a question/discussion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having problems with submitting a question/discussion: TEST Having problems with submitting a question/discussion. Press 'Submit' button and it turns light blue but nothing happens. Get the red do not enter symbol when I hover over the submit button....