Windows 10: Can I sue you??

Discus and support Can I sue you?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i am extreamly dissatified with your servicies and i want to sue you for 2000 robux dollars. that is a 2 with four zeros. you guys are just not as good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by danielwest8, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Can I sue you??

i am extreamly dissatified with your servicies and i want to sue you for 2000 robux dollars. that is a 2 with four zeros. you guys are just not as good as mcdonalds. when I was a kid I used to like eating hula burgers, but they dont serve them anymore. thsat is why I really dont like you guys. yesterday my wife and me who is also a very close realative, and I mean very close. went on a bike ride through the north korean natinoal park and we came across a child who was starving. I will see you guys in court. I have the countrys best lawyer, bin laden, and he will quite literly blow you guys dow

:)

danielwest8, Oct 27, 2021
  2. BulldogXX Win User

How Can I Sue Microsoft

I think you should get together with the other posters in this forum who want to sue Microsoft and consolidate your efforts. Not only will you communicate with each other more efficiently, you might possibly save on legal fees.

I would further suggest moving your conversations to a Facebook group and letting everyone know that this is the Facebook group for people who want to sue Microsoft, and to send any and all further communication on the subject to the Facebook group instead
    of this community forum. Again, I feel that would be a more efficient and productive way to achieve your goals.

BulldogXX, Oct 27, 2021
  3. ASUS M4A Series to Spearhead Company's AM3 Motherboard Initial Lineup

this board useful for guys who they have an phenom x4 cpu with ddr2 sue , this board is good for step by step upgrade

Hayder_Master, Oct 27, 2021
  4. Can I sue you??

Sue microsoft

I have a hp2000 laptop and I want to sue Microsoft for ruining it. I downloaded when it came available in email.

TinaMartinrt, Oct 27, 2021
Thema:

Can I sue you??

1. Can I sue you?? - Similar Threads - sue

2. Can i sue Microsoft for revenue lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i sue Microsoft for revenue lost: Can I sue Microsoft for revenue lost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sue-microsoft-for-revenue-lost/87526286-35a6-4ff0-b4ea-4d7b5e97d0f7
  3. Can i sue Microsoft for revenue lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i sue Microsoft for revenue lost: Can I sue Microsoft for revenue lost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sue-microsoft-for-revenue-lost/87526286-35a6-4ff0-b4ea-4d7b5e97d0f7
  4. how much can I sue microsoft for if windows update bricks my UEFI firmware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how much can I sue microsoft for if windows update bricks my UEFI firmware?: If windows update renders my Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H useless like the one in this video, how much can I sue microsoft for?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPvm4B4s2Cw...
  5. how much can I sue microsoft for if windows update bricks my UEFI firmware?

how much can I sue microsoft for if windows update bricks my UEFI firmware?: If windows update renders my Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H useless like the one in this video, how much can I sue microsoft for?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPvm4B4s2Cw...
  6. why should I not sue Microsoft for taking all my files and photos from my computer via One...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why should I not sue Microsoft for taking all my files and photos from my computer via One...: I never asked for One Drive, but once you have Microsoft 365 on a computer it becomes the default , with no way for me to get my files back. These files are my intellectual property and to have them taken off my computer without my permission is akin to them being stolen....
  7. why should I not sue Microsoft for taking all my files and photos from my computer via One...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why should I not sue Microsoft for taking all my files and photos from my computer via One...: I never asked for One Drive, but once you have Microsoft 365 on a computer it becomes the default , with no way for me to get my files back. These files are my intellectual property and to have them taken off my computer without my permission is akin to them being stolen....
  8. why should I not sue Microsoft for taking all my files and photos from my computer via One...

9. I sue you.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I sue you.: Dear Mr.Gates im getting trolled/mobbed via a windows product that belongs originally to you. I sue you for that, just making things clear it will sooner or later reach you. Thank you & thank the troll that is continuing trolling after i sued him 3 or 4 times....
  10. I sue you.

I sue you.: Dear Mr.Gates im getting trolled/mobbed via a windows product that belongs originally to you. I sue you for that, just making things clear it will sooner or later reach you. Thank you & thank the troll that is continuing trolling after i sued him 3 or 4 times....