Windows 10: Can I sue you??

Discus and support Can I sue you?? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i am extreamly dissatified with your servicies and i want to sue you for 2000 robux dollars. that is a 2 with four zeros. you guys are just not as good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by danielwest8, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Can I sue you??

i am extreamly dissatified with your servicies and i want to sue you for 2000 robux dollars. that is a 2 with four zeros. you guys are just not as good as mcdonalds. when I was a kid I used to like eating hula burgers, but they dont serve them anymore. thsat is why I really dont like you guys. yesterday my wife and me who is also a very close realative, and I mean very close. went on a bike ride through the north korean natinoal park and we came across a child who was starving. please include the hula burger in your next update. I will see you guys in court. I have the countrys best lawyer, bi

:)

danielwest8, Oct 27, 2021
  2. BulldogXX Win User

How Can I Sue Microsoft

I think you should get together with the other posters in this forum who want to sue Microsoft and consolidate your efforts. Not only will you communicate with each other more efficiently, you might possibly save on legal fees.

I would further suggest moving your conversations to a Facebook group and letting everyone know that this is the Facebook group for people who want to sue Microsoft, and to send any and all further communication on the subject to the Facebook group instead
    of this community forum. Again, I feel that would be a more efficient and productive way to achieve your goals.

BulldogXX, Oct 27, 2021
  3. ASUS M4A Series to Spearhead Company's AM3 Motherboard Initial Lineup

this board useful for guys who they have an phenom x4 cpu with ddr2 sue , this board is good for step by step upgrade

Hayder_Master, Oct 27, 2021
  4. Can I sue you??

Sue microsoft

I have a hp2000 laptop and I want to sue Microsoft for ruining it. I downloaded when it came available in email.

TinaMartinrt, Oct 27, 2021
Thema:

Can I sue you??

1. Can I sue you?? - Similar Threads - sue

2. Can I sue you??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I sue you??: i am extreamly dissatified with your servicies and i want to sue you for 2000 robux dollars. that is a 2 with four zeros. you guys are just not as good as mcdonalds. when I was a kid I used to like eating hula burgers, but they dont serve them anymore. thsat is why I really...
  3. How to sue Microsoft for being digital Robber Baron's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to sue Microsoft for being digital Robber Baron's: One Drive is malicious software that cannot be turned off in any permanent form, is dysfunctional, does not allow easy access to data unless it's been uploaded to the 5 gb free cloud, etc. My plan is small claims court followed by a youtube video on there abuse and with...
  4. Why does every Win10 update change my default system font to Jenna Sue?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does every Win10 update change my default system font to Jenna Sue?: I'm getting extremely annoyed with the recent updates. Every time my system applies a forced update, the system font changes to Jenna Sue, which is completely illegible as a small system font. I figured out how to reset the font, but don't really think that updating my...
  5. how to set back system or how mutch to sue microsoft..?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to set back system or how mutch to sue microsoft..?: i let the automatic refresh do its work on win10. after it was done i cannot log in.. after typing my password, i reach a white screen with a "sound commands" something, but it does not let me accept or do anything. now, i would need my pc asap for business. so my two...
  6. can I sue microsoft for a bad download that breaks my pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can I sue microsoft for a bad download that breaks my pc?: can I sue microsoft for a bad download that breaks my pc? after the last update it now takes 15 to 30 minutes to boot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sue-microsoft-for-a-bad-download-that-breaks/1a33491a-1351-4ee2-abd8-9a506b617b22
  7. DVD drive on hp pavilion p7-1410 gone after latest update, no fixes worked so far who do i sue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD drive on hp pavilion p7-1410 gone after latest update, no fixes worked so far who do i sue?: So I have a mostly stock p7-1410 hp pavilion upgraded the ram and graphics card so win10 runs smooth and all fixes have not worked so far my work requires I have a disk drive and if i have to buy an external one I am going to court for hours lost and the cost of buying one I...
  8. I plan to sue Microsoft Corporation

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I plan to sue Microsoft Corporation: If the only way to get attention from a human being at Microsoft Corporation is by filing a lawsuit in small claims court, that is exactly what I plan to do. It does not matter to me whether I win the lawsuit or not; I simply need to draw public attention to the fact that a...
  9. I'm going to sue you for damages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm going to sue you for damages: The latest update to my PC from Microsoft has ruined my brand new laptop. The speed has decreased by at least half. I am running a previous version of windows 10 that use to work fine but my computers performance is now terrible. Considering this is a brand new $2000+ work...
  10. Woman sues Microsoft for $10,000 over “forced” Windows 10 upgrade,

in Windows 10 News
    Woman sues Microsoft for $10,000 over “forced” Windows 10 upgrade,: In April 2015, just a few months before the public launch of Windows 10, Microsoft announced its ambition to have one billion machines running Windows 10 within two to three years. To achieve this milestone, Microsoft began an aggressive push to get Windows users to upgrade...