Windows 10: Can i swap my old window X Account from old laptop to new laptop

Discus and support Can i swap my old window X Account from old laptop to new laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; HI Sir, Good day. I bought a new laptop & this window dint have any activation code. Can i swap my old window X Account from old laptop user name :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by andychang9, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Can i swap my old window X Account from old laptop to new laptop

HI Sir,

Good day. I bought a new laptop & this window dint have any activation code.

Can i swap my old window X Account from old laptop user name : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to new laptop use name : *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
    i appreciate that you can guide me on the step.

BR

ANDY Can i swap my old window X Account from old laptop to new laptop 8156cc01-f1d7-4ccb-9ac3-0d106c5649b0?upload=true.jpg .

:)

andychang9, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Anthony12 Win User
    What to do with old laptop

Yeah this is good suggestions here with your old laptop but i just want to say you that you should replace your old laptop with any new laptop by exchanging the old one and i think this is the best opinion for you ....

Give us a call

Anthony12, Dec 22, 2020
  4. (Paul)BC Win User

Can i swap my old window X Account from old laptop to new laptop

Replacing old laptop but keeping MS account the same

I just got a new laptop to replace my older one. What i want to do is use my current Microsoft account for the new laptop and put my old laptop under a new account. Eventually, after all the files are moved, i will probably deactivate the new MS account
    (with the old laptop) Also, I want to move my files from

my old laptop to my new laptop via OneDrive. I have family pics that i don’t want to lose. What is the the step-by-step process for all of this? Am I forgetting anything? I am getting older and I don’t think these things through as well as i used to. Thanks
    for your assistance.

Best regards,

Paul

(Paul)BC, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Can i swap my old window X Account from old laptop to new laptop

1. Can i swap my old window X Account from old laptop to new laptop - Similar Threads - swap old window

2. How can I unlink my laptop from an old microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I unlink my laptop from an old microsoft account?: I recently found I could not open microsoft windows products on my laptop pc, including "Settings." I log onto my computer using a microsoft account, which microsoft tells me does not exist. I think this is the source of my issues. I need to unlink my computer from that...
  3. How can I unlink my laptop from an old microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I unlink my laptop from an old microsoft account?: I recently found I could not open microsoft windows products on my laptop pc, including "Settings." I log onto my computer using a microsoft account, which microsoft tells me does not exist. I think this is the source of my issues. I need to unlink my computer from that...
  4. Transfer from old to new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer from old to new laptop: Not sure this is the right forum for this but if not please point me in the right direction. I currently have an 8 year old laptop running Win 10 Pro x 64 and MS Office 2013. It is not capable of running Win 11 when it is released.I am considering the purchase of a new laptop...
  5. removing account from my old laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    removing account from my old laptop: Hi removing account from my old laptop will it remove my account and data on my new laptop and data ? PLEASE I NEED HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-account-from-my-old-laptop/df64f0c0-e841-4c4d-93cb-83bbc0ee78ee
  6. New Laptop, Old Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Laptop, Old Microsoft Account: Hi All, I am buying a new laptop and would like to log into my current Microsoft account on it, so I can get my games back for free. I also have a lot of things on my current PC and I do not want that on my new one. If I log into to my Microsoft account will all of...
  7. New Laptop, Old Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Laptop, Old Microsoft Account: Hi All, I am buying a new laptop and would like to log into my current Microsoft account on it, so I can get my games back for free. I also have a lot of things on my current PC and I do not want that on my new one. If I log into to my Microsoft account will all of...
  8. Will removing an account from a old laptop affect it on a new laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will removing an account from a old laptop affect it on a new laptop: I'm probably just being overly anxious but will removing a account from my old disused laptop affect it on my new laptop? I don't think it will but I'm nervous about it....
  9. Unlinking an account from Old Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unlinking an account from Old Laptop: I Returned my laptop to Amazon and forgot to remove my info Is there a way I can unlink the account without the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlinking-an-account-from-old-laptop/2a8e3a39-cb3c-4042-a74f-d72d630c8d5c
  10. Can I use my old Windows account in my new Laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use my old Windows account in my new Laptop?: I'm thinking of buying a new laptop and I just wanna know if I can use my old windows account which has my digital licence liked to on my desktop, So is that gonna be a problem? Thank you! submitted by /u/Vamshi_Goud [link] [comments]...