Windows 10: Can I switch my Minecraft account? If so, how?

Discus and support Can I switch my Minecraft account? If so, how? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A friend recently bought me minecraft as a Christmas present however it was on his email - microsoft one. I was wondering if it is possible to switch... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by qhxst, Dec 5, 2020.

1. qhxst Win User

Can I switch my Minecraft account? If so, how?

A friend recently bought me minecraft as a Christmas present however it was on his email - microsoft one. I was wondering if it is possible to switch microsoft emails to my email so switching minecraft emails.

:)

qhxst, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 5, 2020
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Can I switch my Minecraft account? If so, how? - Similar Threads - switch Minecraft account

2. How can I get my minecraft account back as my account was stolen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get my minecraft account back as my account was stolen?: I have the password to my email, and I just changed it as this happened. I was offered a free cosmetic through the client I play Minecraft on Lunar Client and yes I know this was gullible of me. I had already contacted Minecraft support for help but I would like some extra...
  3. How can I get my minecraft account back as my account was stolen?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I get my minecraft account back as my account was stolen?: I have the password to my email, and I just changed it as this happened. I was offered a free cosmetic through the client I play Minecraft on Lunar Client and yes I know this was gullible of me. I had already contacted Minecraft support for help but I would like some extra...
  4. Can I redownload Minecraft dungeons on my switch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I redownload Minecraft dungeons on my switch?: I bought Minecraft dungeons on my pc,but now I mostly play on my switch and I’d like to play it on my switch but I don’t want to buy it again....
  5. Can I redownload Minecraft dungeons on my switch?

Can I redownload Minecraft dungeons on my switch?: I bought Minecraft dungeons on my pc,but now I mostly play on my switch and I’d like to play it on my switch but I don’t want to buy it again....
  6. How can I switch my Account pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I switch my Account pin?: Hello i've been trying to log in to an application on my Windows Device Windows 11 The account I'm trying to log into the application isn't Registered to my Windows device. When trying to switch accounts It tells me to put in my info as normal but then it asks me for a pin,...
  7. How can I switch my Account pin?

How can I switch my Account pin?: Hello i've been trying to log in to an application on my Windows Device Windows 11 The account I'm trying to log into the application isn't Registered to my Windows device. When trying to switch accounts It tells me to put in my info as normal but then it asks me for a pin,...
  8. cant switch accounts in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant switch accounts in minecraft: so, the thing is i cant switch accounts in my minecraft and when i go to manage account in minecraft ,it opens xbox console and when i sign out it doesnt sign out in minecraft it stays as the same account i could sign out of my account 2 days ago but now i cant pls help...
  9. cant switch accounts in minecraft

cant switch accounts in minecraft: so, the thing is i cant switch accounts in my minecraft and when i go to manage account in minecraft ,it opens xbox console and when i sign out it doesnt sign out in minecraft it stays as the same account i could sign out of my account 2 days ago but now i cant pls help...
  10. I linked my switch account for minecraft to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I linked my switch account for minecraft to my microsoft account: I linked my Minecraft switch edition account to my Microsoft account and was wondering if it lets me have Microsoft edition for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-linked-my-switch-account-for-minecraft-to-my/c61f048e-7ece-48ab-9dd7-350f5fa4a30e