Windows 10: Can i switch my minecraft windows 10 edition for a licence of java edition?

Discus and support Can i switch my minecraft windows 10 edition for a licence of java edition? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I wonder if i could switch my minecraft windows 10 edition for a minecraft java edition one so i can use mods and play with my friends with modpacks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SamaraLuz, May 19, 2019.

1. SamaraLuz Win User

Can i switch my minecraft windows 10 edition for a licence of java edition?

I wonder if i could switch my minecraft windows 10 edition for a minecraft java edition one so i can use mods and play with my friends with modpacks and custom maps.

:)

SamaraLuz, May 19, 2019

2. Cannot get Minecraft Java Edition for free after purchasing Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I accidentally purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition without knowing that i cannot get Minecraft Java edition for free by purchasing windows 10 edition .Mojang is providing free windows 10 edition for those who purchased Minecraft Java Edition.Why doesn't
    it work other way around when the price is same for both products.Pleease help me.

srisatya9618, May 19, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, May 19, 2019
  4. RaziAftab Win User

Minecraft: Windows 10 Mobile Edition

Dear Microsoft Community,

If you can help me with the following question, thanks! I would please like to know if I personally on my Microsoft Account bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition (with money; not using a code from when I got the PC/Java Edition), or if I have The Minecraft:
    PC/Java Edition, can I get Minecraft: Windows 10 Mobile edition for free?

RaziAftab, May 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Can i switch my minecraft windows 10 edition for a licence of java edition? - Similar Threads - switch minecraft edition

2. Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft java edition: Hello, I recently heard that i could get minecraft windows edition for free if i had a mojang account and it is older that 2018 but i migrated my account to a microsoft account. Can i still get a free minecraft windows edition for free after a migration?...
  3. Minecraft java edition

Minecraft java edition: Hi, just wondering if I purchase Minecraft Java edition for my windows PC but I change my computer to a MAC. Do I need to re-purchase minecraft java for my Mac? Thanks....
  4. Minecraft Java edition and windows Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Java edition and windows Edition: Hello,I've bought minecraft back in 2014 or 2015 and haven't played it since, now I wanted to experience the ray trace thing, but I migrated my mojang account before redeeming the windows 10 edition. Can I somehow still get the windows edition?BR,Surugiu Dragos...
  5. Minecraft Java edition and windows Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java edition and windows Edition: Hello,I've bought minecraft back in 2014 or 2015 and haven't played it since, now I wanted to experience the ray trace thing, but I migrated my mojang account before redeeming the windows 10 edition. Can I somehow still get the windows edition?BR,Surugiu Dragos...
  6. Minecraft Java edition and windows Edition

7. Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition: I was on my microsoft Xbox account for the minecraft website and when i bought the game i downloaded the launcher but when i opened the launcher it only said play demo yet i got charged the 26 dollars and its not on my account in the launcher and i tried everything...
  8. Minecraft Java Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Java Edition: Hello I just recently wanted to start playing Minecraft I don't want the bedrock edition I want to play the java edition on windows 10 so I bought a digital code to buy it I bought it and everything and downloaded the Minecraft launcher it then says to login to Mojang account...
  9. Minecraft switching from Java: Edition to Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft switching from Java: Edition to Windows 10 Edition: I've done a lot of reading on Minecraft's official page, and I've found that those who have purchased the Minecraft Java: Edition before October 19th, 2018 are "entitled to a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10". My dad purchased the Java: edition for me as a Christmas gift...
  10. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. java edition switch

2. minecraft transfer windows 10 licence to java edition

3. how to switch from minecraft windows to java

4. minecraft java on windows 10s,
  5. cambiar minecraft windows 10 a java,
  6. can i switch minecraft windows 10 edition for java edition?,
  7. what is minecraft java version?,
  8. can i choose my username in minecraft windows edition