Windows 10: Can i sync my 2 windows devices to one game?

Discus and support Can i sync my 2 windows devices to one game? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying for a while now to sync my 2 Asphalt 9: Legends accounts so that i can progress my game on two different devices and keep progress,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Elijah Gowans, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Can i sync my 2 windows devices to one game?

I've been trying for a while now to sync my 2 Asphalt 9: Legends accounts so that i can progress my game on two different devices and keep progress, but i haven't found a way to do this. I've tried everything. I've been to all the Microsoft threads on how to do this and it only seems to help to sync things like outlook or themes or gmail. I really need this, I've contacted the customer care for asphalt 9 as well. keep in mind that this is a Microsoft store game and I've logged into the same account on both devices. So the game is Asphalt 9: Legends and i play on 2 windows 10 devices which i wish to sync. Please respond if you know a fix for this. :

:)

Elijah Gowans, Feb 14, 2020

2. Calendar not syncing between 2 Windows 10 devices

Does anyone have any suggestions for syncing the calendar across 2 Windows 10 devices when it just quits doing this unexpectedly? Have followed all the suggestions listed under Microsoft Support...such as installing updates, etc....and nothing is working.
    It is not an earth-shattering problem, just a real nuisance. Thank you.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

LindaSchrieberg, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Calendar not syncing between 2 Windows 10 devices

The settings are identical on the 2 devices. Still NOT syncing....any other suggestions. This is a frustration, to say the least, but not the end of the world. Thank you for your suggestion.

LindaSchrieberg, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Can i sync my 2 windows devices to one game?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Can i sync my 2 windows devices to one game?

1. Can i sync my 2 windows devices to one game? - Similar Threads - sync devices game

2. Can I sync only 2 of my three laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I sync only 2 of my three laptop?: I'm not sure what category this question should be posted to, but I have three laptops in my Microsoft account and would like to sync only 2 of my 3. Is it possible to sync only two of the three? I don't want to remove the third laptop from my account if I did, what would...
  3. Can I sync only 2 of my three laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I sync only 2 of my three laptop?: I'm not sure what category this question should be posted to, but I have three laptops in my Microsoft account and would like to sync only 2 of my 3. Is it possible to sync only two of the three? I don't want to remove the third laptop from my account if I did, what would...
  4. Syncing One Account On 2 Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing One Account On 2 Computers: Hello,I was wondering if there is a way to have 2 different computers syncing as on so then i can work on one then go to the other and everything is the exact same.This is on Windows 10 btwThanks...
  5. Syncing One Account On 2 Computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing One Account On 2 Computers: Hello,I was wondering if there is a way to have 2 different computers syncing as on so then i can work on one then go to the other and everything is the exact same.This is on Windows 10 btwThanks...
  6. Syncing One Account On 2 Computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. One Drive is not syncing to all devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive is not syncing to all devices: why is my one drive not syncing to all devices? I have different folders on my desktop, on my laptop, and on my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-is-not-syncing-to-all-devices/6515464d-52b0-400e-95b7-c02f78d09a44
  8. How can I sync my devices On one network ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I sync my devices On one network ?: How can I sync all my Devices with ONE network using a new Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-sync-my-devices-on-one-network/f775d535-66ef-46c4-9e57-4759fea67790
  9. Video playlist sync on 2 windows 10 devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video playlist sync on 2 windows 10 devices: I added a playlist to VLC to play on a Windows 10 laptop and I want to be able to see where I paused that playlist or which video I paused in another windows 10 laptop, how can I do that? Is there any internet streaming free alternative if nothing exists in windows 10?...
  10. 2 wifi devices, can I use one for mobile hotspot?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 wifi devices, can I use one for mobile hotspot?: Hello, well like the tittle says, I have 2 wifi devices but I want to use one of them for the mobilehospot that's is available in windows 10 settings, of course I have to bridge the 2 wifi devices right? but then can I turn the mobile hotspot on the second device? 92626