Windows 10: Can I sync time on windows startup no external software?

Discus and support Can I sync time on windows startup no external software? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to to sync my time automatically when windows boots, because otherwise I'd have to do it manually every time I boot into windows.I'm looking for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Uwltoamym., Jul 26, 2021.

1. Can I sync time on windows startup no external software?

I want to to sync my time automatically when windows boots, because otherwise I'd have to do it manually every time I boot into windows.I'm looking for a way to do it using windows itself only, no external software.

:)

Uwltoamym., Jul 26, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 26, 2021
  3. Unable to sync Windows 10 time with time servers

I have a new, OEM installation of Windows 10 that is unable to contact any time servers to sync the system time. Each attempt gives me a timeout error, and pinging the time server times out as well. Here is what I've tried:

• Checked that the Windows Time service is running and set to automatic startup, and restarted it
    • Disabled my firewall
    • Tried using time.nist.gov, which is currently working according to NIST
    • These steps using w32time, which appeared to succeed but didn't update the time

The time is currently off by 7 hours, which shouldn't be far enough to break Internet syncing.

EDIT: Just tried the same steps on my other computer which boots only Windows (albeit an longer-standing installation of 10), and had the exact same issue, except when I try syncing it simply says "An error occurred when Windows was synchronizing with time.nist.gov." So I highly doubt it is dual boot-related. What is going on?

David Pitchford, Jul 26, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Can I sync time on windows startup no external software?

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Can I sync time on windows startup no external software?

1. Can I sync time on windows startup no external software? - Similar Threads - sync startup external

2. Can I add an external calendar to outlook, then sync that to my windows Calander?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I add an external calendar to outlook, then sync that to my windows Calander?: For context I used the "open calendar" feature to add a calendar feed from D2L, and overlayed it, which is very convenient to view assignments within outlook itself, however it would be nice to view it from the calendar/agenda shortcut in the taskbar.If possible, I it would...
  3. Can I add an external calendar to outlook, then sync that to my windows Calander?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I add an external calendar to outlook, then sync that to my windows Calander?: For context I used the "open calendar" feature to add a calendar feed from D2L, and overlayed it, which is very convenient to view assignments within outlook itself, however it would be nice to view it from the calendar/agenda shortcut in the taskbar.If possible, I it would...
  4. Windows Time sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Time sync: I have a problem that simply will not go away. I am trying to make time sync work with a W2019 or W10 server supplying ntp data to a W10 client. I have tried everything. The system log on the client report various problems. Sometimes "the peer is unreachable" and at other...
  5. Windows Time sync

Windows Time sync: I have a problem that simply will not go away. I am trying to make time sync work with a W2019 or W10 server supplying ntp data to a W10 client. I have tried everything. The system log on the client report various problems. Sometimes "the peer is unreachable" and at other...
  6. Windows Time sync

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Time Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Sync: Dears, Kindly know that we change our time in Jordan, so when we change it in domain controller we discover that most of our other servers and clients didn't sync time with, so where the problem here?.My best wishes.Nael...
  8. Time Sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time Sync: Dears, Kindly know that we change our time in Jordan, so when we change it in domain controller we discover that most of our other servers and clients didn't sync time with, so where the problem here?.My best wishes.Nael...
  9. Can a sync program sync external HDD to external HDD?

Can a sync program sync external HDD to external HDD?: I keep all important data on external HDD and periodically wish to synchronize this dats with another external HDD. Is this at all possible especially because drive letters themselves change depending on the PC/laptop that you attach them to and the order in which you attach...
  10. Can a sync program sync external HDD to external HDD?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can a sync program sync external HDD to external HDD?: I keep all important data on external HDD and periodically wish to synchronize this dats with another external HDD. Is this at all possible especially because drive letters themselves change depending on the PC/laptop that you attach them to and the order in which you attach...