Windows 10: Can i tidy up the whole of C drive without having to do anything with other drives???

Discus and support Can i tidy up the whole of C drive without having to do anything with other drives??? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I would like to get a fresh C drive without doing anything about the other drives i have.I have about 3TB so... Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ddmeltzer8, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Can i tidy up the whole of C drive without having to do anything with other drives???

Hello.

I would like to get a fresh C drive without doing anything about the other drives i have.I have about 3TB so...

Thanks.

:)

ddmeltzer8, Aug 13, 2019

2. C: drive

Hi Viva,

If you recently made some changes on your machine and needs to access
    C: drive
    , you can do it by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + E.
    • On the left pane, click This PC. It will show you list of different folders. For
      C: drive, it may look like this.

Can i  tidy up the whole of C drive without having to do anything with other drives??? 26098bd9-c4a9-4b92-b7a6-d437f0a281ea.jpg

If you have further queries, feel free to reply to this post.

Amylove Loy, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    Reformatting the c drive

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• What the exact error message that you're getting when you try to reformat your C: drive?
    • Why do you want to reformat your your C: drive?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken to resolve the issue?
    • Did you make any significant changes to your computer prior to the issue?

We look forward to your reply.

Ramon Imp, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Can i tidy up the whole of C drive without having to do anything with other drives???

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Can i tidy up the whole of C drive without having to do anything with other drives???

1. Can i tidy up the whole of C drive without having to do anything with other drives??? - Similar Threads - tidy whole drive

2. C drive filling up quickly, can I move applications and it's containing files to other drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive filling up quickly, can I move applications and it's containing files to other drives?: Apparently my C drive is full and I have lots of customized applications on my desk, can I move them to different drives like external hard drive? what type of applications can I move or can't move? what's the risk?Appreciate your answers, thanks...
  3. C drive filling up quickly, can I move applications and it's containing files to other drives?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive filling up quickly, can I move applications and it's containing files to other drives?: Apparently my C drive is full and I have lots of customized applications on my desk, can I move them to different drives like external hard drive? what type of applications can I move or can't move? what's the risk?Appreciate your answers, thanks...
  4. How do i back up my whole drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i back up my whole drive: hello. my hard drive made some concerning noises and its now doing fine but i used aida64 and i got 2 warning.i plugged an drive with the same amount of storage but i wanna back up my whole main drive to the other drive because i have everywhere importend stuff windows 10...
  5. How do i back up my whole drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i back up my whole drive: hello. my hard drive made some concerning noises and its now doing fine but i used aida64 and i got 2 warning.i plugged an drive with the same amount of storage but i wanna back up my whole main drive to the other drive because i have everywhere importend stuff windows 10...
  6. How do i back up my whole drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. C Drive is suddenly gaining free space without me doing anything.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C Drive is suddenly gaining free space without me doing anything.: I need help with this. After the recent update from Windows my C drive is suddenly gaining free space like crazy. For example, when I installed the update it had 414 GB available, yesterday it had 416 GB, now today it suddenly has 417 GB free. I have no viruses or malware. I...
  8. Other Folder fills up C drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Other Folder fills up C drive: Hi,As my PC is unable to work I am looking for a slution. The other folder is 215GB and if I click it there is no supporting data for 215 GB to clean up. I need space on C drive else I am unable to work.It is an SSD and I am heavy adobe user....
  9. C Drive filled up without installing anything on there (I install my apps on my D Drive)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C Drive filled up without installing anything on there (I install my apps on my D Drive): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dogezandmemez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kx1ovk/c_drive_filled_up_without_installing_anything_on/
  10. Transferring whole content of C drive to D drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring whole content of C drive to D drive: Hello everyone I just want to ask that ,windows7 is currently installed on my C drive but I now want it to be on D drive. As, I want to install another operating system that is windows 10 on C drive. So, how to completely transfer whole C drive to D drive? including windows...