Windows 10: Can i tidy up the whole of C drive without having to do anything with other drives???

Discus and support Can i tidy up the whole of C drive without having to do anything with other drives??? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I would like to get a fresh C drive without doing anything about the other drives i have.I have about 3TB so... Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ddmeltzer8, Aug 13, 2019 at 1:17 PM.

1. Can i tidy up the whole of C drive without having to do anything with other drives???

Hello.

I would like to get a fresh C drive without doing anything about the other drives i have.I have about 3TB so...

Thanks.

:)

2. C: drive

Hi Viva,

If you recently made some changes on your machine and needs to access
    C: drive
    , you can do it by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + E.
    • On the left pane, click This PC. It will show you list of different folders. For
      C: drive, it may look like this.

Can i  tidy up the whole of C drive without having to do anything with other drives??? 26098bd9-c4a9-4b92-b7a6-d437f0a281ea.jpg

If you have further queries, feel free to reply to this post.

3. Ramon Imp Win User
    Reformatting the c drive

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• What the exact error message that you're getting when you try to reformat your C: drive?
    • Why do you want to reformat your your C: drive?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken to resolve the issue?
    • Did you make any significant changes to your computer prior to the issue?

We look forward to your reply.

4. Can i tidy up the whole of C drive without having to do anything with other drives???

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Aug 13, 2019 at 1:18 PM
Thema:

Can i tidy up the whole of C drive without having to do anything with other drives???

1. Can i tidy up the whole of C drive without having to do anything with other drives??? - Similar Threads - tidy whole drive

2. Can File History backup the contents of drives other than the C:\ drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can File History backup the contents of drives other than the C:\ drive?: Hi. My C:\ drive is a 256GB RAM drive. All my documents are stored on a 2GB drive labelled M:\, name "Data". In the past I've always used Windows Backup and have always been able to restore files as and when required. When I installed Windows 10 I set up Windows backup. Now...
  3. I have Lost access to C:\ Drive. How can I regain the access?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have Lost access to C:\ Drive. How can I regain the access?: Lost access to C:\ Drive. "Can't open access control editor. Access is denied" error is displayed Is there a way to regain access to the drive? [ATTACH]...
  4. c drive can I create a path for c drive storage to be pooled with external driveso I can...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    c drive can I create a path for c drive storage to be pooled with external driveso I can...: I know they're has 2 b a way to add to c drive storage somehow . and can a pathway b created to external drive or does it (pathway have to be external hard drive pathway to c? or can I do this in f10 orf2 boot or a pooling of drives...
  5. How can I merge my D: drive and my C: Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I merge my D: drive and my C: Drive?: My D: drive has 900 GB available and my C: drive is out of space. I tried going into disk management and right clicking my C: drive, but the extend volume button is grayed out. My C: drive is in the disk 1 section while my D: drive is in the disk 0 section. Please help, my...
  6. How can I continue the installation without having to downloading the whole update again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I continue the installation without having to downloading the whole update again?: Hi, I wanted someone to help me. I was downloading a big update using Windows 10 Update Assistant. Everything went well and at the time of installation, my computer restarted and showed me a screen in which the installation progress was being displayed. After completion of...
  7. How to add C drive (or other drives) to nav pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add C drive (or other drives) to nav pane: How to add C drive (or other drives and folders) to nav pane like this removable device [img] 89283
  8. Dual Boot without access to other drive?

Dual Boot without access to other drive?: Hi What I would like to do is install two instances of windows 10 on one machine, each on its own ssd hard drive with a normal hard drive for data etc. However I do not want them to be able to access / see the other operating systems drive, thus creating two separate...
  9. Install on another drive other than C?

Install on another drive other than C?: So i have the latest windows 10 version, but i cannot seem to install apps to any where except the C drive. And the option to change is disabled. See image attached. Why is it disabled? How do I get it to work ? I am on windows 10 pro if that matters. 33611
  10. Can I install with very small C drive?

Can I install with very small C drive?: I have an old PC I use for testing things. I want to install Win10 on it before installing it anywhere else. But this PC has an 80GB SSD C drive. Currently it has only 12GB free. I can free up maybe 6 or 7 more GB by removing a bunch of USER temp data (if I'm brave enough),...