Windows 10: Can I transfer an EA game from one EA account to another?

Discus and support Can I transfer an EA game from one EA account to another? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have registered over 10 games on my EA account. Unfortunately it happened that I did not register this one game on the EA Account where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ellpeg, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Ellpeg Win User

Can I transfer an EA game from one EA account to another?

Hello,

I have registered over 10 games on my EA account. Unfortunately it happened that I did not register this one game on the EA Account where most of my games are registered, but it is registered as the only game on a second EA Account.

Now every time I want to start this one game, I have to log into the EA account where the game is registered. That's annoying, every time I want to play the other games again, I have to re-login to the other account of the other games.

Therefore my question: Can I have this one game somehow rewritten to my main EA account, so that I don't have to go for two each time. I have to register two different accounts every time?

The option to add a non-EA game to my library does not help. It will be in the list/library, but when I start it, I still have to log in to the other EA account before the game can be started.

Is there a solution?

:)

Ellpeg, Aug 4, 2020

2. ASHA 310 EA Games

I started downloading the 40 free EA games and got to game 11. Now when I click on the EA games gift link it says "No Content Available" and I still had a long time remaining.

Does anyone know what is wrong and how to get the games list back?

Thanks.

CLTSchwarz, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Viper1951 Win User
    Older EA games and Windows 10 64bit

Thank you for your efforts !

It baffles the mind that no one either here at Microsoft nor at EA has come up with a resolution to this problem. I know it's an old game and they (EA) are focused on the newest games however some of us still play these older games and enjoy their simplicity.

Viper1951, Aug 4, 2020
  4. sygnus21 Win User

EA comes back to Steam with new games

FYI (may be old news to some),

In the "oh how the mighty has fallen" category, it appears EA's Origin game client (similar to Steam) my be going away and EA returning to Steam. Article here: So long, Origin? EA comes back to Steam with new games.

Some might remember back in 2011 Valve (Steam) and EA got into a spat and thus the creation of Origin, and EA no longer selling EA new titles in Steam. Seems all is good now that Steam is battling the Epic Games Store.

sygnus21, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Can I transfer an EA game from one EA account to another? - Similar Threads - transfer game account

2. I have Xbox Game Pass but my Linked EA account does not have EA Play.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Xbox Game Pass but my Linked EA account does not have EA Play.: I must pay for the game again even i have XBox game pass linked to EA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-xbox-game-pass-but-my-linked-ea-account/a671e52c-277a-4af7-9216-34cf8ef433a4
  3. i cannot download ea games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot download ea games: i have linked my ea and xbox account but i cannot install ea games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-download-ea-games/e3d87e04-d05f-4173-9538-bfff4b23681a
  4. i cannot download ea games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cannot download ea games: i have linked my ea and xbox account but i cannot install ea games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-download-ea-games/e3d87e04-d05f-4173-9538-bfff4b23681a
  5. EA Account Not Linkable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EA Account Not Linkable: Hello, I was trying to link my Xbox Live account to my EA account, and I blocked it on the "Apps and Services You've Given Access". Now I can't seem to get it connected. In the EA Desktop App, now it tells me "We Couldn't Load Your Xbox Friends"....
  6. Unlink ea account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlink ea account: hi so i recently decided to play ea play on pc and it brought me to an old account i no longer have access to, id like to unlink the current ea account and link *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ea account...
  7. EA Play Games are not showing up in EA Desktop App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EA Play Games are not showing up in EA Desktop App: So few hours back, I got the Game Pass Ultimate PC.. i was so excited to play Need For Speed Heat but i tried almost all the ways to get it to working..i linked my EA account to my xbox account and almost gave up..Is there anyway i can get EA Play on my pc and can someone...
  8. Transfer games from one account to another

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transfer games from one account to another: I bought Minecraft before Bedrock edition came out and I accidentally redeemed my free copy on my other account; is it possible to switch the game from being on my other Microsoft account to being on this one?...
  9. Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another?: When minecraft windows 10 was announced years ago, I redeemed it on an account, and currently I do not use that account. I made a new account with my main email address much later, as I forgot about my old one, which is now the account I have all my friends on and my...
  10. ea sports game lobby

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ea sports game lobby: trying to connect player to player thru ea sports game lobby , which ive been doing for years but suddenly wont work. playing tiger woods 08 with my dad in maine….cant connect. is anyone familiar with this game lobby?...