Windows 10: Can I transfer Microsoft Digital Imaging from the old tower dead motherboard to my new...

Discus and support Can I transfer Microsoft Digital Imaging from the old tower dead motherboard to my new... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had used Microsoft Digital Imaging software om my HP computers for years until my motherboard died recently and the Geek Squad at Best Buy advised me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ms Gams, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Ms Gams Win User

Can I transfer Microsoft Digital Imaging from the old tower dead motherboard to my new...

I had used Microsoft Digital Imaging software om my HP computers for years until my motherboard died recently and the Geek Squad at Best Buy advised me I needed a new tower. I bought one and had them transfer everything they were able to. Sadly, my software didn't transfer and my daughter borrowed my disc years go and lost it. I still have my older HP towers with the program on it. Any ideas???

* Original title: PLEASE HELP

* Moved from IE11/Win 10

:)

Ms Gams, Jun 29, 2020
  2. cjjackley Win User

Transfer everything from old tower to new tower

I just installed a new tower. How do I transfer all my stuff from my old tower to new tower, including m favorites, docs, etc?

Moved from: Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10

cjjackley, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Transfer digital license from old PC to New one.

You would have to first ensure the Digital License is linked to your Microsoft Account. See instructions how to do that. You can then use the Troubleshooter on the new computer after installing Windows 10 to restore the license.

Please note, if your license was upgraded from a OEM preinstalled Windows 7 or Windows 7 license, it is not transferable.

See:

Andre Da Costa, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Can I transfer Microsoft Digital Imaging from the old tower dead motherboard to my new...

What do we need to transfer files from old to new computer on Windows 10. We bought a new laptop and a new tower.

We recently purchased a new laptop to replace an old tower and a new tower to replace an old tower. We have installed our laptop on Windows 10 and would like to move old files to new computers. How can we easily transfer old files to new computer and
    laptop? Is there a universal type transfer device?

Hawaii Grandma, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Can I transfer Microsoft Digital Imaging from the old tower dead motherboard to my new...

1. Can I transfer Microsoft Digital Imaging from the old tower dead motherboard to my new... - Similar Threads - transfer Microsoft Digital

2. how can I transfer my old product key in my new motherboard?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how can I transfer my old product key in my new motherboard?: My name is Christian James Calambro Gmail: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** bought a new motherboard that has no OS but my old motherboard has a OS.I can transfer my old Product ID on my new motherboard Please help me....
  3. how can I transfer my old product key in my new motherboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I transfer my old product key in my new motherboard?: My name is Christian James Calambro Gmail: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** bought a new motherboard that has no OS but my old motherboard has a OS.I can transfer my old Product ID on my new motherboard Please help me....
  4. how can I transfer my old product key in my new motherboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transfer Upgraded Windows 10 From Dead Motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Upgraded Windows 10 From Dead Motherboard: Hello everyone,First, I tried to find an answer to my specific issue but I was not able to find one, so I apologize if this is repeated. I had an 11 years old PC that its motherboard died. I had a store-bought Windows 7 Ultimate installed that I eventually upgraded to Windows...
  6. Transfer Upgraded Windows 10 From Dead Motherboard

Transfer Upgraded Windows 10 From Dead Motherboard: Hello everyone,First, I tried to find an answer to my specific issue but I was not able to find one, so I apologize if this is repeated. I had an 11 years old PC that its motherboard died. I had a store-bought Windows 7 Ultimate installed that I eventually upgraded to Windows...
  7. Transfer Windows 10/11 Pro digital license from old, dead laptop to new one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Windows 10/11 Pro digital license from old, dead laptop to new one.: Hi all! I'm trying to find a way to retrieve my Windows 10/11 Pro license, bought from Microsoft Store, from my previous laptop that completely died some days ago. No matter what I do, it won't turn on.I bought a new Surface Laptop 5 yesterday, but I'm trying to find a way to...
  8. Transfer Windows 10/11 Pro digital license from old, dead laptop to new one.

Transfer Windows 10/11 Pro digital license from old, dead laptop to new one.: Hi all! I'm trying to find a way to retrieve my Windows 10/11 Pro license, bought from Microsoft Store, from my previous laptop that completely died some days ago. No matter what I do, it won't turn on.I bought a new Surface Laptop 5 yesterday, but I'm trying to find a way to...
  9. Windows Activation - Transfer windows from dead motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation - Transfer windows from dead motherboard: Hey, so a little while ago my motherboard died on me, and it seems that my copy of windows wasn't added to my Microsoft account even though my old PC shows up in my profile, so I've been stuck with the activate windows shadow for a bit. Is there any way I can talk to a rep...
  10. Dead motherboard, new machine, can digital license be transferred (if so, how?)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dead motherboard, new machine, can digital license be transferred (if so, how?): Windows Pro purchased from MS Store and installed on a HP machine without media, properly registered via digital licensing process. That computer’s motherboard has now failed, making it impossible to boot or otherwise access the info on it. I have purchased a new computer -...