Windows 10: Can I transfer music from Windows 10 to iPod Touch without iTunes?

Discus and support Can I transfer music from Windows 10 to iPod Touch without iTunes? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I would like if I could get some new music on to my iPod Touch and I'm wondering if I can do it in Windows 10 without installing iTunes. I don't want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by g41851, Dec 11, 2018.

1. g41851 Win User

Can I transfer music from Windows 10 to iPod Touch without iTunes?

I would like if I could get some new music on to my iPod Touch and I'm wondering if I can do it in Windows 10 without installing iTunes. I don't want to install iTunes as I'm happy with Foobar2k and all the software I have at present. I'd rather not install iTunes for just transferring music.

My iPod connects fine to my laptop. When I try to view the hidden files on the iPod Touch nothing appears.

Is there a way to do this?

:)

g41851, Dec 11, 2018

2. Ipod won't sync with Itunes.

I need help..My ipod touch wont sync to my itunes!!! I cant transfer my music to my ipod :cussing: I have vista 64

sladesurfer, Dec 11, 2018
  3. hifly Win User
    hifly, Dec 11, 2018
  4. Can I transfer music from Windows 10 to iPod Touch without iTunes?

How to transfer music from iPod itouch to computer?

Well if you bought those songs on iTunes I think it’s easy to get them back, because they should be linked to your account so you can download them for free again.

But if those music on your ipod are from other computers via itunes, you may not transfer them from ipod to pc because itunes can only transfer these fiels from itunes to your ipod touch. In that case you will need some other tools to do that. Google
    and maybe you can find something useful.

candicecao, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

Can I transfer music from Windows 10 to iPod Touch without iTunes?

1. Can I transfer music from Windows 10 to iPod Touch without iTunes? - Similar Threads - transfer music iPod

2. Transferring to iPod no iTunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring to iPod no iTunes: Hello can anyone recommend any software to transfer music to an iPos without using iTunes
  3. Ipod Touch does not show up in the windows version of itunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ipod Touch does not show up in the windows version of itunes: Hello everybody i have seen a lot of this same question i had the same problem I tried everything i could find and what fixed it was a new usb connection cable i forgot i had a couple of extras and i tried a newer one and it works so try a new USB connection cable that may...
  4. Ipod Touch does not show up in the windows version of itunes

Ipod Touch does not show up in the windows version of itunes: Hello everybody i have seen a lot of this same question i had the same problem I tried everything i could find and what fixed it was a new usb connection cable i forgot i had a couple of extras and i tried a newer one and it works so try a new USB connection cable that may...
  5. How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.: Trying to transfer/sync music album from media player to ipod. After set up, and click on "start sync," I get error message that a technical problem will not allow the sync... I have Windows 11, ipod version 11+, media player upgrade. Can't find issue......
  6. How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.

How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.: Trying to transfer/sync music album from media player to ipod. After set up, and click on "start sync," I get error message that a technical problem will not allow the sync... I have Windows 11, ipod version 11+, media player upgrade. Can't find issue......
  7. transfer songs from iPod to windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer songs from iPod to windows 10: How can I transfer songs from iPod to Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-songs-from-ipod-to-windows-10/960a8d82-ffd8-4f60-bf3a-da6bc8084103
  8. How do I transfer music from Laptop to iPod?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I transfer music from Laptop to iPod?: How do I transfer Music from Laptop to iPod? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-music-from-laptop-to-ipod/0fac0bbc-dd3e-4a9f-93ca-5a769e92a115
  9. iPod Not Showing in iTunes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iPod Not Showing in iTunes: Long story short, my iPod Nano 5th gen has abruptly stopped working in iTunes. I got an error message, then the message saying iTunes can't identify the iPod, and now nothing at all. In addition to that, my entire iPod has been wiped but 5.7GB is still being used as "other"...
  10. Ipod Music Transfer To PC?

Ipod Music Transfer To PC?: Hi is their any free software that would transfer your music from your 'Ipod Classic' to a PC with Win 10 pls? Appreciate any help Thx 47652

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transfer ipod music to windows10 pc

2. can i put mp3s on ipod touch without itunes

3. transfer songs from windows 10 to ipodtouch

4. windows 10 to ipod touch video,
  5. how do I transfer music from windows to ipod in windows 10,
  6. cannot copy music from w10 to ipod touch,
  7. free music transfer win 10 to ipod touch,
  8. sync music to ipod without itunes windows 10,
  9. move mp3s to ipod without itunes windows,
  10. itunes download for ipod touch,
  11. transfer ipod touch songs to windows 10 itunes