Windows 10: can i transfer my microsoft account balance to venmo, cashapp, paypal, etc?

Discus and support can i transfer my microsoft account balance to venmo, cashapp, paypal, etc? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; theres not that much stuff to buy in the microsoft store that is interesting, so i want to know if that money can be transferred over to any of those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sxftcloudyy, Jan 23, 2021.

1. can i transfer my microsoft account balance to venmo, cashapp, paypal, etc?

theres not that much stuff to buy in the microsoft store that is interesting, so i want to know if that money can be transferred over to any of those apps to buy some other games.

:)

sxftcloudyy, Jan 23, 2021

2. Problems paying with paypal on the microsoft store.

Hello,

This issue might be caused by incorrect account configuration. We'd like to know if you've already added your Paypal account in your Microsoft account as a payment option. If not, kindly follow the steps below to add your Paypal account:

• Sign in to your
      Payment options
    • Select Add payment option.
    • Fill in the required fields, then select Next. If you don't see any more prompts, you're done.
    • Try purchasing in the Store.

Let us know the result.

Regile Reb, Jan 23, 2021
  3. martik777 Win User
    Unable to login to Paypal phone broken

I use an authenticator app on my phone for 2 step verification to login to paypal but my phone is broken so I can no longer get the code. I've tried using the microsoft authenticator app on another device but it's looking for a QR code to scan which I can't access since I can't login to paypal

Paypal tells me they is no way they can turn off the 2 step verification whjich means I cannot ever access my account.

There must be a way around this?

martik777, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Kari Win User

can i transfer my microsoft account balance to venmo, cashapp, paypal, etc?

Multiple questions about installing - transfer accounts etc.

According to you, the accounts were Windows built-in admin, a local admin and standard user. None of them needs to be moved.

The built-in admin account, as the name says, will be there when you boot the laptop first time. It is disabled by default, you just need to enable it. For two other accounts, simply create same accounts on laptop.

Attach the HDD to laptop using an external USB enclosure, copy contents of data folders to respective folders on laptop.

You mentioned that the desktop accounts were / are local accounts, not Microsoft accounts. See the options to get Pro here:
    If you can still access Windows on desktop, boot it up, make it a Microsoft account and link license to that MS account. Tutorials:
    When done, see this tutorial. It will show step by step what do on the laptop to transfer desktop license to it: Use Activation Troubleshooter in Windows 10

This article is the best I have seen about when a license transfer is possible, and when not:

Thema:

can i transfer my microsoft account balance to venmo, cashapp, paypal, etc?

1. can i transfer my microsoft account balance to venmo, cashapp, paypal, etc? - Similar Threads - transfer microsoft account

2. I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.: Good morning,I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.greetingsBing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-added-paypal-to-my-account-i-cant-find-paypal-as/ac454c71-7a26-4a46-9447-b7cdd4beec72
  3. I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.: Good morning,I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.greetingsBing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-added-paypal-to-my-account-i-cant-find-paypal-as/ac454c71-7a26-4a46-9447-b7cdd4beec72
  4. Can a Microsoft account transfer trojans/etc to another new pc, I made a post on here...

Can a Microsoft account transfer trojans/etc to another new pc, I made a post on here...: I got a new pc, made a post about this earlier, had some issues, iconcache.db having issues etc, UI's for the brand new system i6 gpu 16gb ram, 1tb ssd OP, great cooling and it's just corrupted for no given reason, not to mention I feel I'm so overwhelmed I keel over....
  5. Microsoft Account Balance Issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account Balance Issues: I am trying to buy a movie for $5 using my account balance, but I cannot see an option to use it. The only three options are using a credit or debit card, PayPal or a phone. Something that I find odd is that I have sufficient funds, but using that money is still not an...
  6. Microsoft Account Balance Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Balance Issues: I am trying to buy a movie for $5 using my account balance, but I cannot see an option to use it. The only three options are using a credit or debit card, PayPal or a phone. Something that I find odd is that I have sufficient funds, but using that money is still not an...
  7. Microsoft Account Balance Issues

8. Paypal account refused

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paypal account refused: After unsuccessful charge on my credit card via paypal due to insuffiecient funds, Microsoft store doesn't allow me to payMessage:PUR-ProcessorDeclinedTmddOz3lAEaRgtEy.0.0.8.2Fri, 01 Oct 2021 19:54:18 GMT...
  9. transfer microsoft balance from child account to my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    transfer microsoft balance from child account to my account: Hello, Please help me with this issue. I've tried to put some money in my microsoft account for my son to buy vbucks. I don't know how, but the money are in his account and not in my account where he play the game. The 2 accounts are under a family account. Can you give me...
  10. spending microsoft account balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spending microsoft account balance: I have a balance in my Microsoft account. I want to purchase items in a game I downloaded from Microsoft. When I try to make the purchase, I can't figure how to change how I pay - don't want to use my Pay Pal account or a credit card. Can any one help me? Please and Thank...