Windows 10: Can I transfer Outlook to my external drive?

Discus and support Can I transfer Outlook to my external drive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, My laptop has a 32 Gb SSD, so it's always low on space. I want to download my paid email account to Outlook, but it's 2 GB, so I can't do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MSTRHANK, Mar 8, 2019.

1. MSTRHANK Win User

Can I transfer Outlook to my external drive?

Hello,

My laptop has a 32 Gb SSD, so it's always low on space. I want to download my paid email account to Outlook, but it's 2 GB, so I can't do it on my laptop, But I have a 1 TB and a 5 Tb external drives. HOW can I transfer (or reinstall) Outlook on my externals so that my downloaded emails will go there?

:)

MSTRHANK, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Mar 8, 2019
  3. External drive

Hi Richard,

There are several factors that can cause your external drive to not read DVDs even though the system is recognizing the device. This could be caused by a driver that needs to updated or corrupted files. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions
    below:

• Just to confirm, the device that is not working properly is a external DVD optical drive?
    • Were there any recent changes or updates installed on your computer?
    • Have you tried to plug the external drive to a different port on your computer?

As a initial recommendation, we suggest that your run the built in troubleshooter in Windows 10. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on
      Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

This will check for common errors that affect hardware on your computer and attempts to correct them.

We look forward to your response after completing the steps.

Jordan Dom, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

External Hard Drive

Hi John,

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open your External Hard Drive file in File Explorer.
    • Type the name of the file you want to search on the search box and click Enter.
    The file will show up in Search Results and you will be able to move it to the correct folder.

Let us know if you need further help.

Remon Ont, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Can I transfer Outlook to my external drive? - Similar Threads - transfer Outlook external

2. Can I transfer my new windows license to old outlook ID?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I transfer my new windows license to old outlook ID?: I purchased new Laptop and login with new outlook ID. Can I transfer my new windows license to old outlook ID? My old outlook ID is using in old Laptop....
  3. transferring photos to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transferring photos to external hard drive: Can someone please help me put my photos that I have saved onto my pc with OneDrive sync on, onto an external hard drive. i only want the image folder placed onto the external hard drive not the OneDrive back up.I have tried several times and it is coming up with There is not...
  4. transferring photos to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transferring photos to external hard drive: Can someone please help me put my photos that I have saved onto my pc with OneDrive sync on, onto an external hard drive. i only want the image folder placed onto the external hard drive not the OneDrive back up.I have tried several times and it is coming up with There is not...
  5. unable to transfer files to my external hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to transfer files to my external hard drive: Hi, i have a toshiba canvio basics 1tb external hard drive and i have problems in transferring files from my pc to it. It's format is exfat. When i transfer files, it always freezes in 0% copying. When I tried to transfer files from hdd to pc, it work okay. I don't know...
  6. Transferring photos to a USB drive/external drive

Transferring photos to a USB drive/external drive: so i am trying to move 5 .jpg photos from the Documents folder in my C drive onto a external drive, so I click copy from the Documents folder, then attempt to paste in the external drive, and the photo fails to transfer. It shows the green transfer speed bar, then reaches...
  7. video transfer on external drives

video transfer on external drives: Having problems trying to organize my video files on external drives. To do the process it appears to be a very simple process but I find that opens multiple issues, be it security or capability unsure. Be denied rights to transfer files, but am the administrator. What is the...
  8. Transferring photos to an external drive such as Passport

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transferring photos to an external drive such as Passport: How does one transfer photos to an external hard drive, such as PassPort, to prevent additional storage expense on OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-to-an-external-drive-such-as/25a15c5c-d616-4b49-84a1-50b3e6a8cfb4
  9. transferring folders to external drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    transferring folders to external drive: Hello - - what does the code Ox8OO28CAO mismatch mean? My external drive won't accept the folders I want to transfer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-folders-to-external-drive/c08e0d3e-1a7e-44de-b715-970a29011460
  10. Can I transfer space from my external hard drive to my microSD card?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I transfer space from my external hard drive to my microSD card?: Hi, I have a lot of free space on my external hard drive and very little on my microSD card, is there a way to transfer space from my external hard drive to my microSD card? If so, do I have to use a 3rd party software? Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i download folders from outlook on my wd passport and transfere to outlook on my new pc