Windows 10: can i transfer the windows 10 pro upgrade(digital license 99usd) to new device?

Discus and support can i transfer the windows 10 pro upgrade(digital license 99usd) to new device? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; can i transfer the windows 10 pro upgrade(digital license 99usd) to new device?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Syed Lateef Uddin, Jun 12, 2019.

1. can i transfer the windows 10 pro upgrade(digital license 99usd) to new device?

can i transfer the windows 10 pro upgrade(digital license 99usd) to new device?

:)

Syed Lateef Uddin, Jun 12, 2019

2. Transfer a Windows Pro digital license to a new laptop

Question, the Windows 10 Pro license you bought and upgraded to, is it the $99 upgrade or the full $199 license?

If its the $99 upgrade Microsoft says its not transferable.

If its the $199 full price license, then you should have a digital license you can use to reactivate Windows 10 Pro on the new computer.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Transfer digital license from old PC to New one.

You would have to first ensure the Digital License is linked to your Microsoft Account. See instructions how to do that. You can then use the Troubleshooter on the new computer after installing Windows 10 to restore the license.

Please note, if your license was upgraded from a OEM preinstalled Windows 7 or Windows 7 license, it is not transferable.

See:

Andre Da Costa, Jun 12, 2019
  4. can i transfer the windows 10 pro upgrade(digital license 99usd) to new device?

transferring windows 10 pro license to my new laptop

If you purchased a Pro pack of 99USD and the existing Windows 10 Home license was OEM i.e. Preinstalled, sorry it cannot be transferred to another computer.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

can i transfer the windows 10 pro upgrade(digital license 99usd) to new device?

1. can i transfer the windows 10 pro upgrade(digital license 99usd) to new device? - Similar Threads - transfer pro upgrade

2. Windows 10 digital license transfer to a new PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 digital license transfer to a new PC: Hello! I have a PC with Windows 10 Pro digital license linked to my Microsoft account. In a couple of days I will get a new PC. I'd like to transfer my digital license from this PC to the one I will get. Is this possible? And if it is, how exactly can I do that?...
  3. Windows 10 digital license - transfer to new disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 digital license - transfer to new disk: Hello everyone. Originally I bought Windows 8.1 and installed it on PC A. I then did the free upgrade to Windows 10. Eventually I transferred the SSD from PC A to a new PC - PC B. I was required to re-enter the product/activation key and had to click the 'Change product...
  4. How to Transfer Windows Store bought "digital Windows 10 Pro upgrade license" to a new laptop

How to Transfer Windows Store bought "digital Windows 10 Pro upgrade license" to a new laptop: Hi guys. I have this Acer Predator 15 which came with Windows 10 Home. and I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro through the Windows Store 2yrs ago. Is it possible to transfer that digital Pro upgrade license to my new laptop (which again came with Home version preinstalled)?...
  5. Windows 10 Pro upgrade via digital license

Windows 10 Pro upgrade via digital license: I recently upgraded from Home to Pro. But upon the first reboot, my computer said I was running an unauthorized version of WIN10 Enterprise. I upgraded to Pro not Enterprise and now I can't activate my computer because it's looking for an Enterprise digital license. What...
  6. Transferring a digital license

Transferring a digital license: I had an old laptop that came pre-installed with Windows 10 Home. I upgraded that laptop to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations. This old laptop does not boot up or work anymore. I have a new laptop now that came pre-installed with Windows 10 Home. I want to transfer the...
  7. Can I transfer Windows 10 Pro License under Volume License to a new device?

Can I transfer Windows 10 Pro License under Volume License to a new device?: 7 Server 2016 eval with two eval VM's Get answers from your peers along with millions of IT pros who visit Spiceworks. Join Now Can someone confirm the following licensing questions: 1) Microsoft Windows 10 Professional Volume License Part number: FQC-09478 2) This...
  8. Windows 10 Digital License Transfer

Windows 10 Digital License Transfer: I have been reading a few of the older threads but thought it might be better to open a new thread. My desktop was running retail Windows 7 Pro and upgraded to Windows 10. It received a new key and the 7 key was no longer valid. Last night I did a clean Windows 10 install on...
  9. Windows 10 Digital License Transfer

Windows 10 Digital License Transfer: Hello, I am having trouble transferring my Windows 10 license from my old laptop to my new PC. My laptop came with Windows 8 Home installed, but I later purchased the retail version of Windows 8 Pro, and then also upgraded to Windows 10 with the free upgrade. I used...
  10. Digital License transfer to a new pc

Digital License transfer to a new pc: Greetings, I want to transfer my Windows 10 digital license to a new laptop which has shipped with pre-installed MS DOS. My old laptop had shipped with pre-installed Windows 8.1 which I upgraded to Windows 10 Home (single language) using the free offer available during that...