Windows 10: Can I try win 10 pro ?

Discus and support Can I try win 10 pro ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I try win 10 pro FOR FREE? I HAVE WIN 10 HOME... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DennisWard3, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Can I try win 10 pro ?

Can I try win 10 pro FOR FREE? I HAVE WIN 10 HOME

:)

DennisWard3, Mar 28, 2020
  2. fopetesl Win User

Excel will not use Thunderbird to email spreadsheet on Windows 10 Pro

I was trying to keep it simple, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but kind natured.
    If i could emulate what I can do thenwhen she gets twined up I can talk her step by step.

if we can't sort why Win 10 Excel won't see T-B as the main email client then we'll just have to go with your suggestion.

I should have said Win 10 pro 64 bit?

fopetesl, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Wins 10 pro becoming wins 7 pro

I am using wins 10 pro, but during end user activation it shows wins 7 pro

Any suggestion?

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

TingTracccey, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Can I try win 10 pro ?

Windows 10 pro 1903 will not update to Win 10 Pro 1909

Notes:

1) Computer originaly used Win 7 Pro OA (OEM)

2) Reformatted the HD

3) Used Win10 Pro version 1903 to install on the Win 7 Pro OA (OEM) based computer.

4) Used the OA Product Key that was listed on the Computers Case.

5) Installation completed.
    Program confirms activation is valid.

6) Win 10 Pro will not list an available upgrade to Win 10 pro version 1909.

Sparkey1000, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Can I try win 10 pro ?

1. Can I try win 10 pro ? - Similar Threads - try pro

2. While Trying to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Window 11 Pro . Unable to upgrade your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While Trying to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Window 11 Pro . Unable to upgrade your...: I am facing a problem when Trying to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. Getting an Error: "Unable to upgrade your edition of Windows. Try upgrading your edition of Windows again, 0x80010105 "...
  3. While Trying to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Window 11 Pro . Unable to upgrade your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While Trying to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Window 11 Pro . Unable to upgrade your...: I am facing a problem when Trying to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. Getting an Error: "Unable to upgrade your edition of Windows. Try upgrading your edition of Windows again, 0x80010105 "...
  4. I was trying to upgrade from windows 11 home to windows 11 pro and i got charged three...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was trying to upgrade from windows 11 home to windows 11 pro and i got charged three...: When I was trying to purchase the window would load then disappear which might have been a bug or something. It never told me my purchase went through at all....
  5. I was trying to upgrade from windows 11 home to windows 11 pro and i got charged three...

I was trying to upgrade from windows 11 home to windows 11 pro and i got charged three...: When I was trying to purchase the window would load then disappear which might have been a bug or something. It never told me my purchase went through at all....
  6. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  7. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  8. my surface keyboard will not charge my slim pen 2 on my surface pro 9 anymore. I have tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my surface keyboard will not charge my slim pen 2 on my surface pro 9 anymore. I have tried...: I have tried restarting my computer, detaching the keyboard and my pen, updating keyboard and computer, re connecting bluetooth, nothing works. I woke up one day and my pen stopped charging on my surface keyboard. It is not my fault and I was wondering if it could request a...
  9. my surface keyboard will not charge my slim pen 2 on my surface pro 9 anymore. I have tried...

my surface keyboard will not charge my slim pen 2 on my surface pro 9 anymore. I have tried...: I have tried restarting my computer, detaching the keyboard and my pen, updating keyboard and computer, re connecting bluetooth, nothing works. I woke up one day and my pen stopped charging on my surface keyboard. It is not my fault and I was wondering if it could request a...
  10. cannot project oppo find x5 pro to windows 11 by using the phone's screencast, when trying...

cannot project oppo find x5 pro to windows 11 by using the phone's screencast, when trying...: i'm trying to project my oppo find x5 pro to my windows 11 laptop by using the phone's screencast but when i try and connect the phone to the pc with the phone's screencast, it says invite sent to the pc with a pin, and according to other people, there is supposed to be a...