Windows 10: Can I Turn Off Direct Deposit

Discus and support Can I Turn Off Direct Deposit in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to get a Microsoft £5 Gift Card from rewards.microsoft.com for my brother but if I redeem it, it will apparently go onto my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NathanEaves, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Can I Turn Off Direct Deposit

Hi,

I would like to get a Microsoft £5 Gift Card from rewards.microsoft.com for my brother but if I redeem it, it will apparently go onto my Microsoft account when I don't want it to. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

NathanEaves, Jun 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 3, 2020
  3. How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

salishsong, Jun 3, 2020
  4. trt740 Win User

Can I Turn Off Direct Deposit

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Can I Turn Off Direct Deposit

1. Can I Turn Off Direct Deposit - Similar Threads - Turn Off Direct

2. Can I turn off the upgarde automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I turn off the upgarde automatically?: Help me if you know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-turn-off-the-upgarde-automatically/32e4ea31-0fb8-45e6-bb81-b670ea06ffe9
  3. Can I turn off the upgarde automatically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I turn off the upgarde automatically?: Help me if you know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-turn-off-the-upgarde-automatically/32e4ea31-0fb8-45e6-bb81-b670ea06ffe9
  4. can i turn off the update pause

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i turn off the update pause: how to turn off update pause https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-turn-off-the-update-pause/41de4041-6b50-4341-9be0-56073f6eb02d
  5. What is this deposit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is this deposit?: I received an email thanking me for my order. I didn't remember what it was, so I looked. After viewing my order history I am no less confused. It says that I paid a deposit of $29.99 USD, but it doesn't really tell me what the deposit is for. Could someone please shed some...
  6. How can I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I turn this off?: Hello, I bought a new Laptop recently and it had Norton. Everything was OK till the free protection I had expired, so what did I do? I unninstalled Norton. Then some days later, a Windows message appeared while I was playing a game and it said "Antivirus protection expired",...
  7. Where can i turn off DLNA on router?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where can i turn off DLNA on router?: Hi Everything connected to the network is showing as a media devices, i read that i need to disable DLNA. I have turned it off through my control panel on the computer but i can't find where to turn it off on the router. I have a TPlink archer vr600. Thank you [img] 144406
  8. Can I turn off Print Screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I turn off Print Screen?: I'm always hitting it by mistake. I'd prefer to leave Win+PrtScrn and Alt+PrtScrn active but I can live without them since I've got the snipping tool plus ClipMate if I need them. Thanks....
  9. Turn off "SMB Direct" in Windows Features ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turn off "SMB Direct" in Windows Features ?: Can I turn it off ? Thanks 112151
  10. Can I Turn Off Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I Turn Off Updates?: In the past week I've been inundated with updates that have nearly rendered my laptop useless for online use. It's running much slower and continuously tries to install a failing update, shutting down several times a day to do it. And can I find a way to uninstall Groove...