Windows 10: Can I turn off my computer during blue screen?

Discus and support Can I turn off my computer during blue screen? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can I turn off my computer during blue screen.?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by S.MHosseininejad, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Can I turn off my computer during blue screen?

Can I turn off my computer during blue screen.?

:)

S.MHosseininejad, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Can I turn off my computer during blue screen?

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Can I turn off my computer during blue screen?

1. Can I turn off my computer during blue screen? - Similar Threads - turn off computer

2. My computer keeps blue screening during gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps blue screening during gameplay: I suspect it may be due to memory usage as when I run games such as cyberpunk or city skylines memory spikes to ~90 percent or so. This is with minimal or no other programs open. I have 16 gigabytes of Ram on my computer. When idling as well task manager says I'm running at 8...
  3. My computer keeps blue screening during gameplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps blue screening during gameplay: I suspect it may be due to memory usage as when I run games such as cyberpunk or city skylines memory spikes to ~90 percent or so. This is with minimal or no other programs open. I have 16 gigabytes of Ram on my computer. When idling as well task manager says I'm running at 8...
  4. Whenever I turn my computer on it blue screens.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whenever I turn my computer on it blue screens.: Whenever I turn my computer on it loads for a bit and blue screens, saying the message "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we're just collecting some error info and then we'll restart for you" it then shows the progress of collecting said error info, except...
  5. computer turns off during update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer turns off during update: I was trying to download windows 11 preview today and at 50% done it turned off without my touching itive had this before with updates and it allways turns off at 50% done. is there a way to fix this...
  6. My computer is turning off unexpectedly - not blue screen, just suddenly off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is turning off unexpectedly - not blue screen, just suddenly off: I've been having a weird problem where my computer just shuts off. This is a laptop and the battery is fine, but it suddenly shuts off - with no warning at all - like you pulled the power cord out of the power supply on a standard desktop machine. One second it's fine, the...
  7. OK to turn off computer during update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OK to turn off computer during update?: Was wondering if it's OK if we turn the computer off during this process? Thanks you! submitted by /u/JoanofArc0531 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lec0z3/ok_to_turn_off_computer_during_update/
  8. How can I turn off my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I turn off my computer?: I am unable to turn off my computer. It is a Dell computer, operating system 10. When I purchased it, it had an 8.1 operating system. This computer has worked fine until I tried to back up the system onto a external hard drive. After over 24 hours and it was still going,...
  9. Blue screen -> can't turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen -> can't turn on my computer: Recently I got a blue screen and it was stuck at 100% of "collecting data" so I manually held down the power button and turned off the machine. Now when I power it on again, I just get a black screen, I dont even get the screen which says press f2 for more options or...
  10. Can I turn off Print Screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I turn off Print Screen?: I'm always hitting it by mistake. I'd prefer to leave Win+PrtScrn and Alt+PrtScrn active but I can live without them since I've got the snipping tool plus ClipMate if I need them. Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i turn off my computer during blue screen

2. turn off pc during bluescreen

3. can i turn off BSOD

4. blue ecreen cant turn off laptop,
  5. how to take blue screen off of computer