Windows 10: Can i turn off notification sounds for specific items?

Discus and support Can i turn off notification sounds for specific items? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to hear outlook notifications but not the others.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by cli0000, May 11, 2020.

1. cli0000 Win User

Can i turn off notification sounds for specific items?

I want to hear outlook notifications but not the others.

:)

cli0000, May 11, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 11, 2020
  3. no notification sounds especially for new email recieved.

Hi,

This issue may arise when the notification for the mails are not turned on and would like to know if the issue is specific to the mail notification.

I suggest you to check if the notifications for the mail is turned on. Please follow the below steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Click on Start menu and select Settings.

• Click on Notifications & actions on the left side.

• Turn on all the Notifications from the notification window and check if that helps.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 11, 2020
  4. Can i turn off notification sounds for specific items?

notification sound

Hi,

Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, input sound and select Sound from the results to open Sound settings

Step 2: In the Sound dialog, open Sounds and choose Notification in the program events.

Step 3: Tap the Sounds bar, select (None) in the list and click OK.

'

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-turn-sound-n...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/turn-off-notific...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MilagrosM2020, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Can i turn off notification sounds for specific items?

1. Can i turn off notification sounds for specific items? - Similar Threads - turn off notification

2. Can I turn of notifications for a specific app instead of turning off notifications for all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I turn of notifications for a specific app instead of turning off notifications for all...: From what I see, this seems to be possible on win 10 through settings>system>notifications & actions> where I can adjust each app individually. I haven't found this feature in win 11 though. The similar path of settings>system>notificatons on win 11 leads me to an option to...
  3. Can I turn of notifications for a specific app instead of turning off notifications for all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I turn of notifications for a specific app instead of turning off notifications for all...: From what I see, this seems to be possible on win 10 through settings>system>notifications & actions> where I can adjust each app individually. I haven't found this feature in win 11 though. The similar path of settings>system>notificatons on win 11 leads me to an option to...
  4. Turn off all notification sounds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off all notification sounds.: This should be simple.I want to turn off all notification sounds. I use my computer to teach. I want all sounds other than those that I am producing for my classes to be turned off. Forever. Any time. All day.I don't want to go down a checklist and select which sounds to turn...
  5. Turn off all notification sounds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off all notification sounds.: This should be simple.I want to turn off all notification sounds. I use my computer to teach. I want all sounds other than those that I am producing for my classes to be turned off. Forever. Any time. All day.I don't want to go down a checklist and select which sounds to turn...
  6. can turn off a noise notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    can turn off a noise notification: I can't turn off a noise notification - it is making a pop up noise every 5 seconds.I've been to settings and turned everything off but it keeps happening - any help is appreciated...
  7. Turning off notifications for specific apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off notifications for specific apps: So I can't help but get annoyed by banners flying out of my desktop as I prefer to keep it clean, so I turn off banners for most of the apps I have, however a few of the apps aren't showing up in the notification centre and they are still making pop up banners notifications,...
  8. How can I turn off one specific display?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I turn off one specific display?: I have a laptop hooked up to multiple displays and I want to turn off my laptops screen while using the other two screens, I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that. submitted by /u/MemeySteamy [link] [comments]...
  9. Turn off volume mixer notification sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off volume mixer notification sound: I get a "ding" notification sound in Windows 10 when I turn the main volume in volume mixer up to 100%. I have all system sounds disabled in control panel/sounds (set to none). This only seems to happen when audio playback programs are running (like iTunes, MusicBee, MPC-HC,...
  10. How to turn off notification sound ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to turn off notification sound ?: How to turn off notification "audio" sound heard when update pop up window appears lower right screen as defender is updated done a scan it gives this piano type music I would like to disable. Anyone disabled this and how to do it ? Thanks! 79957