Windows 10: Can I turn off Print Screen?

Discus and support Can I turn off Print Screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm always hitting it by mistake. I'd prefer to leave Win+PrtScrn and Alt+PrtScrn active but I can live without them since I've got the snipping tool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidH44, Nov 5, 2018.

1. DavidH44 Win User

Can I turn off Print Screen?

I'm always hitting it by mistake. I'd prefer to leave Win+PrtScrn and Alt+PrtScrn active but I can live without them since I've got the snipping tool plus ClipMate if I need them. Thanks.

:)

DavidH44, Nov 5, 2018

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Can I turn off Print Screen?

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Can I turn off Print Screen?

1. Can I turn off Print Screen? - Similar Threads - turn off Print

2. How can I turn off the screen so I can still use the keyboard and mouse with the screen off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I turn off the screen so I can still use the keyboard and mouse with the screen off...: hello, previously you could use the keyboard and mouse with the screen off by pressing the windows keys plus p, to select the option only second screen. however, as of Windows 8.1 and 10, this is no longer possible. now when selecting only second screen, the screen does not...
  3. How can I turn off the screen so I can still use the keyboard and mouse with the screen off...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I turn off the screen so I can still use the keyboard and mouse with the screen off...: hello, previously you could use the keyboard and mouse with the screen off by pressing the windows keys plus p, to select the option only second screen. however, as of Windows 8.1 and 10, this is no longer possible. now when selecting only second screen, the screen does not...
  4. How can I turn off the screen so I can still use the keyboard and mouse with the screen off...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I turn off print preview?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off print preview?: Suddenly, when I print from Word I'm assuming all MS apps and from Photoshop 2021, the app sends me to a print preview app. I think t's an Epson app but I can't find it or anything that looks like it in the app list. This print preview changes the orientation of my word page...
  6. Screen not turning off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen not turning off: When my computer is actively doing something like playing a video the screen inactivity thing in secpol doesn't work. how do I fix this. submitted by /u/star-dash-438 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l85p8m/screen_not_turning_off/
  7. Screen Turning Off

Screen Turning Off: Just got a Dell Precision 5750 with Windows 10 Pro. Just one problem. Every time I walk away from the PC and come back the screens are inactive. I can simply move the mouse or hit a key on the keyboard and everything comes back up but this is driving me nuts. It's like it...
  8. Turn Off Screen

Turn Off Screen: it's been a month i switched from mac to windows. so far, so good, but i cannot find the equivalent of ctrl+shift+eject to turn off my screen. any ideas? submitted by /u/rboecker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jt0d4f/turn_off_screen/
  9. How can I turn this off?

How can I turn this off?: Hello, I bought a new Laptop recently and it had Norton. Everything was OK till the free protection I had expired, so what did I do? I unninstalled Norton. Then some days later, a Windows message appeared while I was playing a game and it said "Antivirus protection expired",...
  10. Can I Turn Off Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I Turn Off Updates?: In the past week I've been inundated with updates that have nearly rendered my laptop useless for online use. It's running much slower and continuously tries to install a failing update, shutting down several times a day to do it. And can I find a way to uninstall Groove...