Windows 10: can i turn off the update pause

Discus and support can i turn off the update pause in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to turn off update pause https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-turn-off-the-update-pause/41de4041-6b50-4341-9be0-56073f6eb02d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sheilafish, Jun 20, 2021.

1. can i turn off the update pause

how to turn off update pause

:)

sheilafish, Jun 20, 2021

2. Is there a delay after turning Pause Updates off?

I had turned Pause Updates ON because of concern about the name of an update. After being satisfied that the update was OK, I turned Pause Updates OFF and the update disappeared and has not been offered in the 10 hours since that time. The update is not
    listed as already installed.

Is there a delay after turning Pause Updates off?

(The particular update is as detailed at Getting 1709 update for "amd64-based Systems" despite Intel chip).

Mickey Segal, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Catbill Win User
    How do I turn Windows 10 'Pause Updates' off?

Under "Pause update" I see no option for "Automatic". Under "Pause until", there is just a list of dates. Please explain exactly how to turn "Pause updates" off.

I don't understand why Microsoft can't make such a simple thing easier to do.

Catbill, Jun 20, 2021
  4. can i turn off the update pause

Windows Update/Problems Pausing Updates

HI Larry,

With Windows 10, you have the option to plan updates around your busy schedule or pause them. We suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article
    to schedule updates in Windows 10.

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

can i turn off the update pause

1. can i turn off the update pause - Similar Threads - turn off update

2. Turn off pause Windows 11 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off pause Windows 11 updates: Hello All,Please I just upgraded to Windows 11 and I was checking the updates, but I accidentally paused the updates for 1 week and now I can't find a way to cancel this pause as shown in the photo.Can you please help....
  3. Turn off pause Windows 11 updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off pause Windows 11 updates: Hello All,Please I just upgraded to Windows 11 and I was checking the updates, but I accidentally paused the updates for 1 week and now I can't find a way to cancel this pause as shown in the photo.Can you please help....
  4. How to turn OFF Pause Updates in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn OFF Pause Updates in Windows 11?: I don't want to pause my updates, but there is no option to turn off the Pause. When I click on the dropdown, there's only options for how long you want to pause the updates, 1-5 weeks. There is no option for "none", etc. The pause button itself is not clickable, as to toggle...
  5. How to turn OFF Pause Updates in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn OFF Pause Updates in Windows 11?: I don't want to pause my updates, but there is no option to turn off the Pause. When I click on the dropdown, there's only options for how long you want to pause the updates, 1-5 weeks. There is no option for "none", etc. The pause button itself is not clickable, as to toggle...
  6. How to turn OFF paused updates Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to turn OFF paused updates Windows 10?: This must be so simple! How to turn off paused updates. There doesn't seem to be ANYTHING in Advanced options. Thanks a lot, Jane, thanks a lot...
  7. How do I turn off "Pause Updates for 7 Days'? I never want to pause updates !!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I turn off "Pause Updates for 7 Days'? I never want to pause updates !!!: I have Windows 10 Home. Under Settings/ Updates & Security /Updates, It tells me updates are paused for 7 days. I go to 'Advanced Options' but cannot select anything but a date. There is no "Automatic" to select. I never want to pause updates !!!...
  8. I can`t turn on pause for Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can`t turn on pause for Updates: I can`t turn on pause for Updates (red text: we search updates). There are not updates available, I reboot my PC several times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-turn-on-pause-for-updates/88be8a94-4e9e-4022-962d-1372741bf7df
  9. Can I Turn Off Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I Turn Off Updates?: In the past week I've been inundated with updates that have nearly rendered my laptop useless for online use. It's running much slower and continuously tries to install a failing update, shutting down several times a day to do it. And can I find a way to uninstall Groove...
  10. Turn On or Off Pause Updates for Windows Update in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Pause Updates for Windows Update in Windows 10: How to: Pause Updates or Resume Updates for Windows Update in Windows 10 How to Pause Updates or Resume Updates for Windows Update in Windows 10 Windows Update keeps Windows 10 updated by downloading and installing the latest updates, drivers, and hotfixes released by...