Windows 10: Can I turn on "Extreme Memory ProfileXMP"? Is is safe to do? My PC's motherboard is: MSI...

Discus and support Can I turn on "Extreme Memory ProfileXMP"? Is is safe to do? My PC's motherboard is: MSI... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; is it safe to turn on?My specs:CPU: Intel i5-10400FCPU COOLER: COOLING SE 214 XT ARGB I DON'T KNOW WHAT BRAND THIS IS CPU COOLER TOWERGPU: RTX 3070 Ti... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ritter_the_1st, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Can I turn on "Extreme Memory ProfileXMP"? Is is safe to do? My PC's motherboard is: MSI...

is it safe to turn on?My specs:CPU: Intel i5-10400FCPU COOLER: COOLING SE 214 XT ARGB I DON'T KNOW WHAT BRAND THIS IS CPU COOLER TOWERGPU: RTX 3070 Ti ASUS TUF EDITIONMOTHERBOARD: MSI B560M PRO-ERAM: "PNY XLR8 DDR4 8GB there are 2 of them"PSU: Corsair CV750 - 80 PLUS BRONZESSD: Kingston NV2 500GB PCIe Gen4x4 NVMe M.2 SNV2S/500GPC CASE: JETEK SQUID R1

:)

Ritter_the_1st, Feb 11, 2024

2. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Feb 11, 2024
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 11, 2024
  4. Can I turn on "Extreme Memory ProfileXMP"? Is is safe to do? My PC's motherboard is: MSI...

unable to turn on memory integrity

unable to turn on memory integrity and it suggests a incompatible driver but no driver is listed as incompatible

Thomas Hagan1, Feb 11, 2024
Thema:

Can I turn on "Extreme Memory ProfileXMP"? Is is safe to do? My PC's motherboard is: MSI...

1. Can I turn on "Extreme Memory ProfileXMP"? Is is safe to do? My PC's motherboard is: MSI... - Similar Threads - turn Extreme Memory

2. Can I turn on "Extreme Memory ProfileXMP"? Is is safe to do? My PC's motherboard is: MSI...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I turn on "Extreme Memory ProfileXMP"? Is is safe to do? My PC's motherboard is: MSI...: is it safe to turn on?My specs:CPU: Intel i5-10400FCPU COOLER: COOLING SE 214 XT ARGB I DON'T KNOW WHAT BRAND THIS IS CPU COOLER TOWERGPU: RTX 3070 Ti ASUS TUF EDITIONMOTHERBOARD: MSI B560M PRO-ERAM: "PNY XLR8 DDR4 8GB there are 2 of them"PSU: Corsair CV750 - 80 PLUS...
  3. Can I turn on "Extreme Memory ProfileXMP"? Is is safe to do? My PC's motherboard is: MSI...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I turn on "Extreme Memory ProfileXMP"? Is is safe to do? My PC's motherboard is: MSI...: is it safe to turn on?My specs:CPU: Intel i5-10400FCPU COOLER: COOLING SE 214 XT ARGB I DON'T KNOW WHAT BRAND THIS IS CPU COOLER TOWERGPU: RTX 3070 Ti ASUS TUF EDITIONMOTHERBOARD: MSI B560M PRO-ERAM: "PNY XLR8 DDR4 8GB there are 2 of them"PSU: Corsair CV750 - 80 PLUS...
  4. I turned my pc off while it was resetting and now I'm stuck on my Msi Gaming Motherboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned my pc off while it was resetting and now I'm stuck on my Msi Gaming Motherboard...: I turned my pc off while it was resetting and now I'm stuck on my Msi Gaming Motherboard screen on repeat? How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-turned-my-pc-off-while-it-was-resetting-and-now/5b611b2e-f649-4554-848a-b33f4521205f
  5. I turned my pc off while it was resetting and now I'm stuck on my Msi Gaming Motherboard...

I turned my pc off while it was resetting and now I'm stuck on my Msi Gaming Motherboard...: I turned my pc off while it was resetting and now I'm stuck on my Msi Gaming Motherboard screen on repeat? How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-turned-my-pc-off-while-it-was-resetting-and-now/5b611b2e-f649-4554-848a-b33f4521205f
  6. can i repair my pc in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i repair my pc in safe mode: my os has crashed and i cannot enter the pin or the fingerprint also not working .but the safe mode is working . when i start the repair using ihrough newtwork it failed and when i tried by using the iso file it keep restart to previous menu. is there any way to repair the...
  7. can i repair my pc in safe mode

can i repair my pc in safe mode: my os has crashed and i cannot enter the pin or the fingerprint also not working .but the safe mode is working . when i start the repair using ihrough newtwork it failed and when i tried by using the iso file it keep restart to previous menu. is there any way to repair the...
  8. What is the fastest memory for my motherboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the fastest memory for my motherboard: What is the fastest memory for my motherboard. I want 32 gm. There is 4 slots. But 2 mem stick can fit. My MB is ASUS 970 PRO GAMING AURA. 183209
  9. Can I change my motherboard??????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I change my motherboard??????: I first bought a motherboard from Asus. It's model:P5G41T-M LX. after a few years, I think it is failed. So I give to someone in my area to repair it. But, he changed my motherboard to new Asus motherboard. New motherboard model:P5QPL-AM. so, can I change this...
  10. Apparently my MSI motherboard is not compatible with Windows creators

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Apparently my MSI motherboard is not compatible with Windows creators: I spoke to Microsoft after they re-installed latest windows 10. There were some buggy issues after the update, e.g couldnt click windows icon at bottom left corner, black screen with white mouse on loading my account from startup (this happend before the re-install also)....