Windows 10: can i turn the feed off in the new edge browser?

Discus and support can i turn the feed off in the new edge browser? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; can i turn the feed off in the new edge browser start screen? /canary version. Regards. 131929 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rangsmith, May 3, 2019.

1. rangsmith Win User

can i turn the feed off in the new edge browser?

can i turn the feed off in the new edge browser start screen? /canary version.
    Regards.

:)

rangsmith, May 3, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, May 3, 2019
  3. Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, May 3, 2019
  4. can i turn the feed off in the new edge browser?

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

did nothing

PeterRedding, May 3, 2019
Thema:

can i turn the feed off in the new edge browser?

1. can i turn the feed off in the new edge browser? - Similar Threads - turn feed off

2. Can I turn off Print Screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I turn off Print Screen?: I'm always hitting it by mistake. I'd prefer to leave Win+PrtScrn and Alt+PrtScrn active but I can live without them since I've got the snipping tool plus ClipMate if I need them. Thanks....
  3. auto web browser on startup, I wish to turn it off

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto web browser on startup, I wish to turn it off: A web browser opens up at the top of my screen on startup, I wish to turn this off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/auto-web-browser-on-startup-i-wish-to-turn-it-off/0b01fe58-c1dd-4a33-8e27-a80c59620d6b
  4. Can I turn an Edge extension on and off every day?

in Browsers and Email
    Can I turn an Edge extension on and off every day?: There is an Edge extension that I use every day, but it affects performance when it is on. Can I turn the extension on and off in settings as often as I like without causing any problems in Edge? 106833
  5. How can I turn Windows Defender off?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I turn Windows Defender off?: Windows Defender keeps turning itself back on and deleting files that I need without conformation. Every time I try to go disable the service completely, the options are greyed out like this like shown in the picture. I am also denied permissions through command prompt, as...
  6. RSS Feeds In Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    RSS Feeds In Microsoft Edge: Do you think there will be an extension coming for Microsoft Edge (when they add extension support) that will allow msfeedssync to work with Microsoft Edge? I find RSS feeds are really synonymous with the web browser, so although I've briefly tried apps for RSS feeds, I...
  7. Can I Turn Off Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I Turn Off Updates?: In the past week I've been inundated with updates that have nearly rendered my laptop useless for online use. It's running much slower and continuously tries to install a failing update, shutting down several times a day to do it. And can I find a way to uninstall Groove...
  8. Turning off the msn feeds

in Browsers and Email
    Turning off the msn feeds: I had some updates last evening and now when I open Edge this morning I am now getting that wretched MSN feed and frankly I just want top sites because I am not the least bit interested in the Chinese woman with the longest eyelashes or Prince Harry's girlfriend meeting the...
  9. ms new edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    ms new edge browser: anyone know when ms plans to allow plugins to work with edge ? is kinda a useless browser without them 19320
  10. Turn On or Off Extensions in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Extensions in Microsoft Edge: I have no extensions tab to click on 49955