Windows 10: Can I turn the sound off one page but not the other?

Discus and support Can I turn the sound off one page but not the other? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can I turn the sound off one web page but not the other?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StubConnelly, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Can I turn the sound off one page but not the other?

Can I turn the sound off one web page but not the other?

:)

StubConnelly, Oct 1, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Can I turn the sound off one page but not the other? :p

cadaveca, Oct 1, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Can I turn the sound off one page but not the other?

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Can I turn the sound off one page but not the other?

1. Can I turn the sound off one page but not the other? - Similar Threads - turn sound off

2. What is this "ding" sound and how can I turn it off???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is this "ding" sound and how can I turn it off???: It just started a day ago and I hear it every 5-10 minutes. I haven't installed programs except updating Visual Studio. NO IDEA what is making it, I even downloaded Process Monitor but that did not help me.https://youtu.be/pObyaRuiohkAny ideas???????...
  3. screen turns off but sound keep playing for one or two secends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen turns off but sound keep playing for one or two secends: Hi, my screen turns off but the sound keeps playing for a few seconds, then it turns off too. the power light in the case blinks but I have no output. so I have no choice but to restart the computer. I am suspicious that using two monitors are the cause. please help me find...
  4. Can i turn off notification sounds for specific items?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can i turn off notification sounds for specific items?: I want to hear outlook notifications but not the others. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-turn-off-notification-sounds-for-specific/e88d7b64-4ebc-422e-9b3e-7030eeea4630
  5. How can I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I turn this off?: Hello, I bought a new Laptop recently and it had Norton. Everything was OK till the free protection I had expired, so what did I do? I unninstalled Norton. Then some days later, a Windows message appeared while I was playing a game and it said "Antivirus protection expired",...
  6. How can I turn off one specific display?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I turn off one specific display?: I have a laptop hooked up to multiple displays and I want to turn off my laptops screen while using the other two screens, I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that. submitted by /u/MemeySteamy [link] [comments]...
  7. How can one turn off the touchpad in Windows 10?

How can one turn off the touchpad in Windows 10?: I can not find in my mouse or touch pad settings where one can turn off the mouse/touchpad. It seems I can choose sensitivity, buttons functions and fingers on the pad performing various functions but can not find a place to turn it off all together....
  8. Turning One Drive Off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turning One Drive Off: How do I turn OneDrive off? When I download things onto my computer I want them on this PC not on One Drive. A whole bunch of things are stuck in "sync pending" and I don't understand where they are syncing to or why. I need them on this PC, they're not avalible for whatever...
  9. Sound turns off when I turn on my mic

Sound turns off when I turn on my mic: So I have had Windows 10 for a while, and I just built my first desktop. I purchased the iDeaPlay V206 headphones to go with it. Whenever I turn on my my mic is being used, my sound cuts out. I have OBS on my computer because I love to record and edit videos. I don't use my...
  10. Can I Turn Off Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I Turn Off Updates?: In the past week I've been inundated with updates that have nearly rendered my laptop useless for online use. It's running much slower and continuously tries to install a failing update, shutting down several times a day to do it. And can I find a way to uninstall Groove...