Windows 10: Can I uninstal Microsoft applications?

Discus and support Can I uninstal Microsoft applications? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Can anyone tell me if there is a way of uninstalling Microsoft apps, Like Microsoft photos?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VladetaJericevic, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Can I uninstal Microsoft applications?

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there is a way of uninstalling Microsoft apps, Like Microsoft photos?

:)

VladetaJericevic, Feb 22, 2020
  2. fardawg Win User

N Desk uninstal

Upon tryiing to uninstal N Desk so I could at least see the new split screen chat, my N8 tell me that N Desk can't be uninstalled. **bleep**? Any advice. I'm going through all the normal steps to uninstal a program. Pointers please

fardawg, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Can I uninstal Microsoft applications?

Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CCan I uninstal Microsoft applications? :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Can I uninstal Microsoft applications?

1. Can I uninstal Microsoft applications? - Similar Threads - uninstal Microsoft applications

2. I recently uninstaled Office

in Windows 10 Customization
    I recently uninstaled Office: I recently uninstaled Office2013 but when i searchfor "W" it keeps showng word as an option, i tried to uninstaled the icon here "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" but its not there so what can i do?...
  3. I recently uninstaled Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently uninstaled Office: I recently uninstaled Office2013 but when i searchfor "W" it keeps showng word as an option, i tried to uninstaled the icon here "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" but its not there so what can i do?...
  4. I recently uninstaled Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Should I uninstal Flash? Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Should I uninstal Flash? Windows 10: I've just had a strange pop-up telling me that I have to update my Flash Player. The URL is http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/about/ and immediately before it on the address bar is a white exclamation mark inside a black triangle with a waning "Not secure". It's accompanied by...
  6. Should I uninstal Flash? Windows 10

Should I uninstal Flash? Windows 10: I've just had a strange pop-up telling me that I have to update my Flash Player. The URL is http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/about/ and immediately before it on the address bar is a white exclamation mark inside a black triangle with a waning "Not secure". It's accompanied by...
  7. Shoulk I uninstal Flash? Windows 10

Shoulk I uninstal Flash? Windows 10: I've just had a strange pop-up telling me that I have to update my Flash Player. The URL is http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/about/ and immediately before it on the address bar is a white exclamation mark inside a black triangle with a waning "Not secure". It's accompanied by...
  8. Cant Uninstal App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant Uninstal App: Ok, I do apologize if this isn't allowed. But I can't find a soulution and I've been trying for days. And I'm at the end of my rope. Back story: I started having issues with my windows 10 store game "Forza Horizon 4" on glitches and it coming back saying low streaming...
  9. Uninstal iTunes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstal iTunes: uninstall iTunes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstal-itunes/639f421c-a876-4cf7-9ec9-4e4ab164d828
  10. uninstaling Paint 3d

uninstaling Paint 3d: Paint 3d wont open, it just keeps closing itself when ever I click on it. I want to uninstall and reinstall it but it wont let me click on uninstall, it wont do anything. I tried to reset it as well and it did nothing, all it did was lose my art. Which I knew would happen,...