Windows 10: Can I uninstall and reinstall Microsoft store on my PC?

Discus and support Can I uninstall and reinstall Microsoft store on my PC? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm using windows 10 and the sign in page for the microsoft store comes up, but there is no place to put in user name or password. I did check for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LindaY64, Feb 10, 2020.

1. LindaY64 Win User

Can I uninstall and reinstall Microsoft store on my PC?

I'm using windows 10 and the sign in page for the microsoft store comes up, but there is no place to put in user name or password. I did check for updates for the store app and it says it was updated recently.

:)

LindaY64, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Feb 10, 2020
  3. lacrumb Win User
    help to reinstall microsoft store on pc

Did you look in All apps as it is listed as Microsoft Store and I find no uninstall there.

lacrumb, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Can I uninstall and reinstall Microsoft store on my PC?

uninstalled windows store

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Windows Store was accidently removed and you are trying to reinstall it. We will help you.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps reinstalling the Windows Store.

The following command reinstalls all apps in Windows:

• Open Start Menu and type powershell
    • right-click on PowerShell and select "Run as Administrator" option.
    Then Enter the following command that will reinstall all the modern apps
    in Windows :

• Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Hit Enter and Restart the machine and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope this information is helpful. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Can I uninstall and reinstall Microsoft store on my PC?

1. Can I uninstall and reinstall Microsoft store on my PC? - Similar Threads - uninstall reinstall Microsoft

2. how can i reinstall microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how can i reinstall microsoft store: How can I restore Microsoft Store to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reinstall-microsoft-store/873a95c2-6e1c-47ab-b019-276cd286d903
  3. how can i reinstall microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i reinstall microsoft store: How can I restore Microsoft Store to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reinstall-microsoft-store/873a95c2-6e1c-47ab-b019-276cd286d903
  4. how can i reinstall microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my microsoft store uninstalled itself and i cant reinstall it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft store uninstalled itself and i cant reinstall it back: i tried all the methods that have found online by similar people but i get a error Microsoft Store package. Error code: 0x80070057 i can use a lot of apps like WhatsApp and even Spotify been acting up ever since and all how to i fix this...
  6. my microsoft store uninstalled itself and i cant reinstall it back

my microsoft store uninstalled itself and i cant reinstall it back: i tried all the methods that have found online by similar people but i get a error Microsoft Store package. Error code: 0x80070057 i can use a lot of apps like WhatsApp and even Spotify been acting up ever since and all how to i fix this...
  7. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it: I was having trouble installing the xbox app the error code it gives is 0xC002001B, but thats a different story. One of the suggested solutions was to reset it via settings, apps, and I tried that and something went wrong, I thought it had finished but maybe not? Regardless,...
  8. How to uninstall and reinstal microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall and reinstal microsoft store?: how do i reinstall microsoft store? it appears in the start menu but does show up on the apps list in the settings. When i click microsoft store in the start menu, it doesnt work thats why i needed to uninstall and reinstall it but i dont know how....
  9. How to uninstall and reinstal microsoft store?

How to uninstall and reinstal microsoft store?: how do i reinstall microsoft store? it appears in the start menu but does show up on the apps list in the settings. When i click microsoft store in the start menu, it doesnt work thats why i needed to uninstall and reinstall it but i dont know how....
  10. how can i reinstall microsoft store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how can i reinstall microsoft store: How can i reinstall microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-can-i-reinstall-microsoft-store/5f8adceb-6ced-42a8-bdb3-b25053e1f8b1