Windows 10: Can I Uninstall Killer Control Center Without Harming My Computer?

Discus and support Can I Uninstall Killer Control Center Without Harming My Computer? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Recently my computer did an update for Windows 10 where I had to sit and wait for it to restart a few times. Once it was done, I logged in like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by foxonasnowyday, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Can I Uninstall Killer Control Center Without Harming My Computer?

Hi,

Recently my computer did an update for Windows 10 where I had to sit and wait for it to restart a few times. Once it was done, I logged in like normal and noticed that it automatically downloaded a program called Killer Control Center. I did some research on the program and it seems to be harmless. However, I read somewhere that Killer Control Center causes one's internet to run slowly, but my computer seems to be working just fine so far. I also noticed that every time I boot up my computer, the Killer Control center notice pops up on the side and I have to close it. Should I uninstall the program? I'm worried that it's going to harm my computer if I do so. However, I'm never going to use it and the pop up every time I load up my computer is a total nuisance. What should I do?

:)

foxonasnowyday, Aug 29, 2019

2. Killer Control Center

Hi Group, Every time there is a Windows 10 update, "Killer Control Center" is downloaded as well. 5 times in a row now. It seems to be coming directly from Microsoft. What is this and how can I stop it? I appreciate any help you can offer. *Sad

awildttrout, Aug 29, 2019
  3. auggy Win User
    No internet (Killer E2200) after update Windows 10

A lot of the information is in English and the rest I can somewhat decipher.

I might suggest to uninstall the Killer Network Manager as it may be incompatible with the Fall Creators Update.

Then update to the Killer Control Center 64-bit :

https://www.killernetworking.com/driver-downloads/item/killer-control-center-x64

If you prefer a "Driver Only" installation, without the Control Center use the following link:

https://www.killernetworking.com/driver-downloads/item/killer-drivers-64bit

auggy, Aug 29, 2019
  4. sumit010 Win User

Can I Uninstall Killer Control Center Without Harming My Computer?

Will It Harm The Computer If I Uninstall Default Windows Applications?

Hi

I am Sumit Chauhan from Dehradun, India. Windows 1903 gives a option for uninstall default apps. I am a normal user and use only word, excel, ppt, snip & sketch and browser app, and also for documents and picture save in home and office. I don't like any
    computer game except solitaire. If I uninstall xbox, game bar, skype, snipping tool, 3d view, feedback hub, paint 3d, get help etc., will it be harmful to my laptop.

kindly suggest me.

Thanking You

* Moved from Community Participation Center

***Changed Original Title From: Apps Uninstall***

sumit010, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Can I Uninstall Killer Control Center Without Harming My Computer?

1. Can I Uninstall Killer Control Center Without Harming My Computer? - Similar Threads - Uninstall Killer Control

2. How Can I Update My Killer Control Center In my Acer Nitro 5 series laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Update My Killer Control Center In my Acer Nitro 5 series laptop: I am Having a Problem while Updating this app Automatically because when I am Automatically updating it it shows an error. and when I try to update it from the website, I cannot choose which version of the killer control centre I have. can someone help me with this?...
  3. How Can I Update My Killer Control Center In my Acer Nitro 5 series laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Update My Killer Control Center In my Acer Nitro 5 series laptop: I am Having a Problem while Updating this app Automatically because when I am Automatically updating it it shows an error. and when I try to update it from the website, I cannot choose which version of the killer control centre I have. can someone help me with this?...
  4. Can i safely delete the pagefile.sys without harming my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i safely delete the pagefile.sys without harming my computer?: Can i safely delete the pagefile.sys without harming my computer?It is way too large can i delete it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-safely-delete-the-pagefilesys-without/addf0279-6b5d-48b5-87e4-5ae2a2466901
  5. Can i safely delete the pagefile.sys without harming my computer?

Can i safely delete the pagefile.sys without harming my computer?: Can i safely delete the pagefile.sys without harming my computer?It is way too large can i delete it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-safely-delete-the-pagefilesys-without/addf0279-6b5d-48b5-87e4-5ae2a2466901
  6. Killer Control Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Killer Control Center: Windows updated my computer yesterday 4/14/2022. Now, when I turn it on, a window pops up saying "Issue detected. Please go to killernetworking.com to download the latest drivers/software". What is Killer Control Center? Do I even need it? When I got to killernetworking.com...
  7. Killer Control Center

Killer Control Center: Windows updated my computer yesterday 4/14/2022. Now, when I turn it on, a window pops up saying "Issue detected. Please go to killernetworking.com to download the latest drivers/software". What is Killer Control Center? Do I even need it? When I got to killernetworking.com...
  8. Can uninstalling an update cause any harm to my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can uninstalling an update cause any harm to my computer?: After installing the most recent update on 18/04/2020, chrome has stopped working properly in combination with the screen time limits. I need to uninstall this update but I don't know if this will harm my computer in any way....
  9. Killer Control Center

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Killer Control Center: Hi Group, Every time there is a Windows 10 update, "Killer Control Center" is downloaded as well. 5 times in a row now. It seems to be coming directly from Microsoft. What is this and how can I stop it? I appreciate any help you can offer. *Sad 134607
  10. Will It Harm The Computer If I Uninstall Default Windows Applications?

Will It Harm The Computer If I Uninstall Default Windows Applications?: Hi I am Sumit Chauhan from Dehradun, India. Windows 1903 gives a option for uninstall default apps. I am a normal user and use only word, excel, ppt, snip & sketch and browser app, and also for documents and picture save in home and office. I don't like any computer game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. killer control center

2. killer control center windows 10

3. killer control center windows 10 reviews

4. what is killer control center,
  5. killer control center app win 10,
  6. killer control center app reformat storage ,
  7. killer control center not working,
  8. killer control center can i delete it,
  9. formatted windows but still have killer control center,
  10. killer control centre,
  11. killer control,