Windows 10: Can i uninstall microsoft Visual Studio

Discus and support Can i uninstall microsoft Visual Studio in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio because its 9.7GB its a file and the file there is: 2019,Shared and 2017 And I cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AdrianPawlak2, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Can i uninstall microsoft Visual Studio

Hello, i have a problem uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio because its 9.7GB its a file and the file there is: 2019,Shared and 2017

And I cant uninstall it and I'm not sure if it's safe to delete the file. There is no program in the apps like Microsoft Visual Studio.

:)

AdrianPawlak2, Apr 9, 2021

2. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Apr 9, 2021
  3. alexg42 Win User
    Problem uninstalling Visual Studio 2015

Hi all,

I'm having trouble fully removing Visual Studio 2015 community version. When I attempt to uninstall using windows apps I get error messages after clicking uninstall. I'm unable to open the program, I believe it is uninstalled, but for some reason not fully
    removed from my PC. I would like to remove it completely before installing Visual Studio 2017.

I followed the steps given online at Uninstall Visual Studio 2015

and also used the uninstaller tool there. I ran it and success messages showed up with a couple of exit codes, but nothing has changed. I can still see it installed in my programs etc.

The top showed the following:

Uninstalling: C:\ProgramData\Package Cache\{79b486b9-c5f0-4096-a00c-8351f59587c2}\vs_community.exe

Bundle: Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2015 with Updates has been uninstalled with exit code: -2147205120.

Uninstalling: C:\ProgramData\Package Cache\{7a68448b-9cf2-4049-bd73-5875f1aa7ba2}\vsupdate_KB3022398.exe

Bundle: Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 (KB3022398) has been uninstalled with exit code: 1603.

Normal Visual Studio Uninstall completed.

Strange exit codes I thought, especially after googling.

Any ideas how to get rid of this? If I reinstall Visual Studio will previous versions be removed?

Thanks,

Alex

alexg42, Apr 9, 2021
  4. malware Win User

Can i uninstall microsoft Visual Studio

Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Is Imminent

Microsoft has signed off on Visual Studio 2008 and is expected to release it early next week—on November 19th. Earlier this month Microsoft committed to ship Visual Studio 2008, formerly code-named Orcas, by the end of November. The company is making good on that commitment and is expected to have Visual Studio RTM (release to manufacturing) on Nov. 19, according to sources and Microsoft blogs. The tool-set will be available on the MSDN (Microsoft Developer Network). "Visual Studio 2008 is anticipated out early next week, with availability for subscribers," the MSDN blog said in a late-night post on Nov. 16. Visual Studio 2008 and the .Net Framework 3.5 enable developers at all levels to rapidly create connected applications for Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, the 2007 Microsoft Office system, mobile devices and the Web. Microsoft's Visual Studio Team System is also expected to ship by the end of November.

Source: eWeek

malware, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Can i uninstall microsoft Visual Studio

1. Can i uninstall microsoft Visual Studio - Similar Threads - uninstall microsoft Visual

2. visual studio 2022, uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    visual studio 2022, uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit: I encountered a problem when visual studio updating to 17.9.3, it prompt that uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit showed in picture. But I am using Win10 ltsc 2021, i didn't install win11sdk!...
  3. visual studio 2022, uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    visual studio 2022, uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit: I encountered a problem when visual studio updating to 17.9.3, it prompt that uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit showed in picture. But I am using Win10 ltsc 2021, i didn't install win11sdk!...
  4. visual studio 2022, uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problem Updating or Uninstalling Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Updating or Uninstalling Visual Studio: I have Visual Studio and it keeps trying to install updates to a user that doesn't exist on the machine. The program is installed and works fine but I get the pop up error frequently saying cannot install. I tried to uninstall the whole program but the Uninstaller also thinks...
  6. Problem Updating or Uninstalling Visual Studio

Problem Updating or Uninstalling Visual Studio: I have Visual Studio and it keeps trying to install updates to a user that doesn't exist on the machine. The program is installed and works fine but I get the pop up error frequently saying cannot install. I tried to uninstall the whole program but the Uninstaller also thinks...
  7. I can't uninstall Visual Studio Code with Revo Uninstaller

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't uninstall Visual Studio Code with Revo Uninstaller: Hello! I want to uninstall Visual Studio code but I can't. It says that it didn't find any uninstaller thing or something. I think that this happens because when I installed Visual Studio Code the PC's user folder name was paul_ and I changed it. Can someone help me , please?...
  8. Can I sell a microsoft visual studio application

Can I sell a microsoft visual studio application: I'm wanting to save up so I can eventually buy a new laptop.I've come up with some app ideas that someone would buy.Apps that contain other "Bundles apps" so people can do multiple things, like edit text while also being able to do something else.This is a simple question,...
  9. Can I switch from Visual Basic to Visual Studio?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I switch from Visual Basic to Visual Studio?: When I (70) stopped programming 30 years ago, Visual Basic was still around. Now my ambition has gripped me again and I want to continue a project from back then, which failed because of too little computing power. It is about similarity determination of strings. What I need...
  10. Cannot install/uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install/uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015: I'm attempting to install Avid Sibelius on my PC and it has an error message: "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix the problem". This I think? is the 2015 C++ Redistributable package, which I've downloaded,...