Windows 10: Can I uninstall Previous Windows Installation?

Discus and support Can I uninstall Previous Windows Installation? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, I recently joined Windows Insider Programme and I wanted to get the new builds on my device and I'm currently running on build 1809. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Redza Imran, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Can I uninstall Previous Windows Installation?

Hi there,

I recently joined Windows Insider Programme and I wanted to get the new builds on my device and I'm currently running on build 1809. I'm wondering, if I deleted the Previous Windows Installation, does it mean that I'll be stuck with the Windows Insider build?

Thanks.

:)

Redza Imran, Apr 10, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 10, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Can I uninstall Previous Windows Installation? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Can I uninstall Previous Windows Installation?

Should I uninstall windows 10 to previous version?

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

As you are facing issue with Movie Maker, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key, type Control Panel
      and select the same from the list.
    • Under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.
    • Locate Windows Live Essential then click
      Uninstall/Change.
    • When a window appears, select Repair all Windows Live programs.
    • Restart your computer after the repair.

Also, I would like to inform that you can go back to the previous Operating System and can use the same without any hassle. You will have 30 days of grace period from the date of upgrade to Windows 10 to go back to the previous operating System. If you have
    crossed the 30 days of grace period, then you will have to re-install the previous Operating System which will be a fresh install.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Can I uninstall Previous Windows Installation?

1. Can I uninstall Previous Windows Installation? - Similar Threads - uninstall Previous Installation

2. CAN I UNINSTALL WINDOWS 10 AND INSTALL WINDOWS XP?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN I UNINSTALL WINDOWS 10 AND INSTALL WINDOWS XP?: I HAVE A DELL OPTIPLEX 755 PC WITH WINDOWS 10 INSTALLED ON IT. THE REASON I BOUGHT THIS PC IS BECAUSE I NEEDED A PC WITH A PARALLEL PRINTER PORT FOR MY CNC MACHINE. I NEED TO INSTALL WINDOWS XP ON IT AND UNINSTALL THE WINDOWS 10 BECAUSE I NEED TO INSTALL MACH 3 CNC SOFTWARE...
  3. CAN I UNINSTALL WINDOWS 10 AND INSTALL WINDOWS XP?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAN I UNINSTALL WINDOWS 10 AND INSTALL WINDOWS XP?: I HAVE A DELL OPTIPLEX 755 PC WITH WINDOWS 10 INSTALLED ON IT. THE REASON I BOUGHT THIS PC IS BECAUSE I NEEDED A PC WITH A PARALLEL PRINTER PORT FOR MY CNC MACHINE. I NEED TO INSTALL WINDOWS XP ON IT AND UNINSTALL THE WINDOWS 10 BECAUSE I NEED TO INSTALL MACH 3 CNC SOFTWARE...
  4. CAN I UNINSTALL WINDOWS 10 AND INSTALL WINDOWS XP?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. previous window installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    previous window installation: im worried that deleting the previous window installations will delete my vacation photos. will it be okay if i clear this disc space without losing my photos? because i have no idea if it will or not. is it okay if i delete it i know nothing about what deleting these would...
  6. previous window installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    previous window installation: im worried that deleting the previous window installations will delete my vacation photos. will it be okay if i clear this disc space without losing my photos? because i have no idea if it will or not. is it okay if i delete it i know nothing about what deleting these would...
  7. Previous Windows Installations

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Previous Windows Installations: I have never run anything but Windows 10S on this computer. I'm trying to eliminate any unnecessary temporary files to have more storage free. Can I delete the 16.9G of "Previous Windows Installations?" that are showing up in my Temporary Files?...
  8. Previous Windows Installations

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Previous Windows Installations: Is it safe to uninstall / delete Previous windows Installations? will that Lag or Crash my Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/previous-windows-installations/bc954b2d-5488-4ca8-92f6-b7961b2e784a
  9. Can I move "previous windows installations" to a USB and then put it back on windows to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I move "previous windows installations" to a USB and then put it back on windows to...: I updated my laptop, and as windows does, I have a 21.8 file of the previous windows version. If I were to move that to a USB, would it be possible to boot from it/reinstall it? Basically, I'm wondering if this is an opportunity to easily put a copy of windows onto a USB....
  10. previous windows installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    previous windows installation: is it safe to remove previous windows installations. Is there a way to find out what version of windows it refers to, or would it be safer to just back it up to a pen drive...