Windows 10: Can I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with...

Discus and support Can I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i am using Windows 10 fully update. I am curious if I Can, and/or Should I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joël, May 25, 2023.

1. Joël Win User

Can I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with...

So i am using Windows 10 fully update. I am curious if I Can, and/or Should I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with the better Realtek PCI GBE Ethernet Family Controller Software??. . . how do I figure out what is better for my laptop?

:)

Joël, May 25, 2023

2. Realtek PCIe FE FAmily Ethernet Controller

Realtek FE Ethernet controller on my HP Pavilion laptop, connects to internet only for a few seconds at a time, will not hold connection, removed cable and connected to my Surface Pro 4 and no problems connection solid. I have seen that there are quite
    a large number of insiders reporting similar problems with the Realtek Family network controllers, is there a date for the fix for this problem as I am having to use Wireless connections to get on line with my laptop??

WilliamOgilvie, May 25, 2023
  3. JMon55 Win User
    No Ethernet with Windows 10 using Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller - Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration

Hello Robert,

In order from the post you suggested:

• The first few bullets in your link are for wifi and I do not have any wifi issues.
    • It is not an ISP problem as the problem is confined to laptops with the
      Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller. Other laptops with a different ethernet controller work fine.
    • The network driver is updated yet, the problem still persists.
    • I've uninstalled the driver as well as entirely removing the adapter. It reinstalls and the problem persists.
    • I've run the troubleshooter and the networking commands and the problem persists.
    • I've turned off firewalls and virus software and as you may have guessed, the problem persists.
    • I've tried the netcfg -d command and it does nothing.
    • I've run it in safe mode with networking and the problem persists.
    Yay me. What do you think I should try next?

JMon55, May 25, 2023
  4. krzemien Win User

Can I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with...

krzemien, May 25, 2023
Thema:

1. Can I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with... - Similar Threads - uninstall Realtek PCI

2. Can I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with...: So i am using Windows 10 fully update. I am curious if I Can, and/or Should I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with the better Realtek PCI GBE Ethernet Family Controller Software??. . . how do I figure out what is better for my...
  3. Can I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with...: So i am using Windows 10 fully update. I am curious if I Can, and/or Should I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with the better Realtek PCI GBE Ethernet Family Controller Software??. . . how do I figure out what is better for my...
  4. Realtek PCI GbE family controller disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek PCI GbE family controller disappeared.: So, I would like to start from the very beginning so bare with me. I just moved from my home to a new apartment, I forgot my Ethernet cord so I decided to buy one from Walmart. I went to use the Ethernet cord and everything worked fine until it started to disconnect every few...
  5. Realtek PCI GbE family controller disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek PCI GbE family controller disappeared.: So, I would like to start from the very beginning so bare with me. I just moved from my home to a new apartment, I forgot my Ethernet cord so I decided to buy one from Walmart. I went to use the Ethernet cord and everything worked fine until it started to disconnect every few...
  6. Realtek PCI GbE family controller disappeared.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. i have PCIe FE family controler and my ethernet is not working

i have PCIe FE family controler and my ethernet is not working: i have PCIe FE family controler and my ethernet is not working window 10 version 21h1 kb5005033 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-pcie-fe-family-controler-and-my-ethernet-is/ae647caa-65dc-46e6-ace3-87fb019dc574
  8. How do I delete Realtek USB FE Family Controller ?

How do I delete Realtek USB FE Family Controller ?: I have Windows 10 64-bit with all the updates. In Network and Internet >>> Ethernet 2 I have Link speed Receive/Transmit: 100/100Mbps Link-local IPv6address: fe80::200b:f3ef:dbcb:6a3e%16 IPv6 DNSservers: fec0:0:0:ffff::1%1 fec0:0:0:ffff::2%1 fec0:0:0:ffff::3%1...
  9. missing of ethernet pci controller

missing of ethernet pci controller: In my Pc Pci ethernet contrller is missing but wireless wifi diriver is working well please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-of-ethernet-pci-controller/7092c972-e59f-45ee-be05-a7cb09641810
  10. RealTek USB FE Family Controller driver problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RealTek USB FE Family Controller driver problem on Windows 10: I have just bought a TP-LINK UE-330 Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3 hub. The device works properly on my Desktop but not on my Laptop (where it is supposed to be). The USB Hub part works fine but no network. "Driver error" is the message on Settings->Bluetooth & other devices. The...