Windows 10: Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

Discus and support Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by boom2_2, Mar 19, 2024.

1. boom2_2 Win User

Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked keyboard layout and that the email matches. Can I uninstall latest update without admin account or is there something else I can do? Avoiding pc reset would be ideal. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

:)

boom2_2, Mar 19, 2024
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 19, 2024
  3. larry Win User
    larry, Mar 19, 2024
  4. kjpistole Win User

Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

Automatic repair loop

Hello, my HP laptop is in an automatic repair loop. I tried to go to advanced settings to refresh the computer and upon entering my admin password, it is saying the password is invalid. I even tried to change my password with my Microsoft account and
    it is still saying invalid. Any suggestions on how to get it out of automatic repair or why it will not accept my password?

kjpistole, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

1. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password? - Similar Threads - uninstall recent update

2. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  3. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  4. How to get out of automatic repair loop without admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get out of automatic repair loop without admin password: My pc is stuck in the automatic repair loop after my desktop was frozen and kept refreshing and I tried a fresh reset. Now it keeps putting me in recovery mode but I can’t get into command prompt or anything else because my windows password is gone. Is there anything I can...
  5. How to get out of automatic repair loop without admin password

How to get out of automatic repair loop without admin password: My pc is stuck in the automatic repair loop after my desktop was frozen and kept refreshing and I tried a fresh reset. Now it keeps putting me in recovery mode but I can’t get into command prompt or anything else because my windows password is gone. Is there anything I can...
  6. [W10] Stuck on automatic repair loop without admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [W10] Stuck on automatic repair loop without admin rights: Good day everyone.Yesterday, my custom built PC ran into a problem, so I was just listening to some music and browsing the web when all of a sudden, an electricity shortage occurred for a few seconds, after trying to get back to what I was doing I'm forced into the automatic...
  7. [W10] Stuck on automatic repair loop without admin rights

[W10] Stuck on automatic repair loop without admin rights: Good day everyone.Yesterday, my custom built PC ran into a problem, so I was just listening to some music and browsing the web when all of a sudden, an electricity shortage occurred for a few seconds, after trying to get back to what I was doing I'm forced into the automatic...
  8. [W10] Stuck on automatic repair loop without admin rights

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Stuck in automatic repair loop without password.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in automatic repair loop without password.: I got stuck in the automatic repair loop after pressing "shut off and update" and startup repair doesn't seem to work and the other options require a password that I don't have as I use a PIN to log in. How can I solve this? I found a guide that told me to use a program...
  10. Automatic Repair loop after recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair loop after recent update: Hi, I am using Lenovo Y520 with OEM Windows 10. 3 days ago my system received an update. After i restarted, the system went into automatic repair and diagnostic loop. I tried all possible method: restore, delete updates, mirror image, previous version and startup repair....