Windows 10: Can I uninstall this? It's quite big; or is it important?

Discus and support Can I uninstall this? It's quite big; or is it important? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FlamingJark [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FlamingJark, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Can I uninstall this? It's quite big; or is it important?

/u/FlamingJark, Jun 4, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Is 3D gaming important to you?

Stepping stone to holodecks. So yes, important. Current incarnations are quite gimmicky, but that doesn't lessen it's importance to me.

cadaveca, Jun 4, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Can I uninstall this? It's quite big; or is it important? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 4, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Can I uninstall this? It's quite big; or is it important?

FSX Microsoft or P3D Lockheed Martin

Strong possibility if he just physically uninstalled the 980 then physically installed the 1080 with out doing the OTHER important steps...

DRDNA, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Can I uninstall this? It's quite big; or is it important?

1. Can I uninstall this? It's quite big; or is it important? - Similar Threads - uninstall quite big

2. Uninstalling important apps from Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling important apps from Windows.: It's a bit strange question, I don't think it would be answered here. But how is possible to uninstall Windows pre-installed apps like a Settings app?...
  3. Uninstalling important apps from Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling important apps from Windows.: It's a bit strange question, I don't think it would be answered here. But how is possible to uninstall Windows pre-installed apps like a Settings app?...
  4. How can I import photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I import photos?: Microsoft photos will no longer import photos. It will read my phone and show there are new items, but will no longer show an 'import' function box. All that shows is number of new items and a cancel option. Any suggestions?...
  5. How can I import photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I import photos?: Microsoft photos will no longer import photos. It will read my phone and show there are new items, but will no longer show an 'import' function box. All that shows is number of new items and a cancel option. Any suggestions?...
  6. can I uninstall them?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can I uninstall them?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mito88 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mbw5m8/can_i_uninstall_them/
  7. BIG Importing Photos Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BIG Importing Photos Issue: As of last month's system update, was the ability to delete photos after importing completely removed altogether? It's no longer available in Import Options and the files aren't immediately deleted after being imported like they were long ago either. If it has been removed,...
  8. Important files uninstalled, etc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Important files uninstalled, etc.: I posted one of these before, but for some reason I can't sign into Feedback Hub. Anyway, the problem I'm currently having is either I or the computer may have uninstalled some important files for the device to function properly. I'm noticing issues like, having errors when I...
  9. Can I uninstall this lot?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I uninstall this lot?: I did have a quick look around - I hope this is right place for this question, if not please advise and I will move it. Specifically the SQL Server stuff but also the rest of the list which is so long it wouldn't all fit in one snip. Can I uninstall it? I certainly...
  10. Windows 10 and a big problem with uninstall of sw

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 and a big problem with uninstall of sw: Hi, I have a big problem with W10, installed a few days ago. I deleted Photoshop C6 from my pc using Revo Uninstaller.It erased both the program and Acrobat Reader. And he left my pc:- without audio (and I also do the help can not tell me how to fix it)- W10 no longer has the...