Windows 10: Can i Update to Windows 11?

Discus and support Can i Update to Windows 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Community,So Windows 11 is finally Released today But i have some douts regrading upgrading1. As i got my windows 10 preloaded on my laptop and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NamanGoelNKG, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Can i Update to Windows 11?

Hey Community,So Windows 11 is finally Released today But i have some douts regrading upgrading1. As i got my windows 10 preloaded on my laptop and i dont have wifi so i am thinking to make a bootable pendrive using the iso file of windows 11 and install a fresh copy of windows. So will it ask for the windows 11 product key as i got my windows 10 preloaded..2. If i enter my windows 10 product key if asked will it work or not.pls help me before i take wrong decision and my laptop supports all windows 11 requirements

:)

NamanGoelNKG, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Can i Update to Windows 11?

1. Can i Update to Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Update

2. Why is windows update breaking my pc every other day?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows update breaking my pc every other day?: Windows update keeps breaking my display drivers with every minor update. Every other day I have to reinstall my display driver because after every update when I try to launch a game I get a warning about corrupted/outdated display drivers. Rather than making my PC work...
  3. Why is windows update breaking my pc every other day?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is windows update breaking my pc every other day?: Windows update keeps breaking my display drivers with every minor update. Every other day I have to reinstall my display driver because after every update when I try to launch a game I get a warning about corrupted/outdated display drivers. Rather than making my PC work...
  4. Why is windows update breaking my pc every other day?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. 0x80070643 Update error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x80070643 Update error: Hello,I have read the threads in regard to the update error, it suggested you need the recovery to be at least 250 mg? OK, before delving into making it larger possibly nowhere have I seen yet how to see if it is bigger than 250?I know it is a little more than right clicking...
  6. 0x80070643 Update error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070643 Update error: Hello,I have read the threads in regard to the update error, it suggested you need the recovery to be at least 250 mg? OK, before delving into making it larger possibly nowhere have I seen yet how to see if it is bigger than 250?I know it is a little more than right clicking...
  7. 0x80070643 Update error

8. Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?: My LaCie SSD Pro external drive that I work from everyday randomly will not be recognized by my laptop. A different LaCie SSD drive works, the cable and port both work, and the drive can be recognized by other computers. I know Windows ran an update the morning before it no...
  9. Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?

Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?: My LaCie SSD Pro external drive that I work from everyday randomly will not be recognized by my laptop. A different LaCie SSD drive works, the cable and port both work, and the drive can be recognized by other computers. I know Windows ran an update the morning before it no...
  10. Cannot update my pc, Windows 11

Cannot update my pc, Windows 11: This is probably a question that has been asked a lot, but I would like a more direct response. Whenever I go to settings and click "windows update" I get lead to the page telling me "Updates available", every time I click retry all, and it takes a second, then just stops. or...