Windows 10: can i upgrade 3d builder

Discus and support can i upgrade 3d builder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can I upgrade 3d builder. I am on windows 10. My 3d builder has slowed down. It makes me wait for hours some times when I subtract. Ever since the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Markus bee, Jul 21, 2019.

1. can i upgrade 3d builder

can I upgrade 3d builder. I am on windows 10. My 3d builder has slowed down. It makes me wait for hours some times when I subtract. Ever since the last few updates it doesn't work as well as it used to.

:)

Markus bee, Jul 21, 2019
  2. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Ferdz Amp, Jul 21, 2019
  3. 3d builder image

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the 3D images that are created in 3D builder. To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed?(Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of the 3D builder app installed?

However, we would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the 3D Builder app.

1. Press Windows + X key from the keyboard. Select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Type: Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* | Remove-AppxPackage
      and click on Enter.
    3. Type: Exit and click on Enter.
    4. Restart the PC.
      Open Microsoft Store app and reinstall
      3D builder app
    5. Check if the issue persists.

Also, Please follow the steps mentioned in the
    screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshots of the 3D images that became white. This will help us to understand the issue more clearly.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 21, 2019
  4. can i upgrade 3d builder

3D Builder keeps closing

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, refer the link provided below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-use-3d-builder-for-windows#v1h=tab01

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

can i upgrade 3d builder

1. can i upgrade 3d builder - Similar Threads - upgrade builder

2. Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade: Hi everyone,I work for an MSP and I have a managed customer who needs a few existing PC's upgraded from Windows 11 Home to Pro.I've done this before with the method of putting in a company Microsoft account with a company credit card to purchase the upgrade from right inside...
  3. Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade: Hi everyone,I work for an MSP and I have a managed customer who needs a few existing PC's upgraded from Windows 11 Home to Pro.I've done this before with the method of putting in a company Microsoft account with a company credit card to purchase the upgrade from right inside...
  4. Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?: Hello,I'm writing a script to automate the Windows 11 upgrade process. While the script captures the exit code from setup.exe, I'm particularly interested in identifying if the initial upgrade phase before the first restart completes successfully.Is there any documented...
  5. Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?

Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?: Hello,I'm writing a script to automate the Windows 11 upgrade process. While the script captures the exit code from setup.exe, I'm particularly interested in identifying if the initial upgrade phase before the first restart completes successfully.Is there any documented...
  6. Nach CPU Upgrade Lässt sich Windows 11 nicht mehr Aktiviren.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nach CPU Upgrade Lässt sich Windows 11 nicht mehr Aktiviren.: Hallo, nachdem ich meine CPU von ein Ryzen 5 7600X auf ein Ryzen 9 7950X3D geupdatet habe kommt immer diese Fehlermeldung 0x803fabc3.Ich gehe davon aus das mein Key Legal und Berechtigt ist für eine Erneute Aktivierung da ich mit den Key schon Mehrfach mein PC geändert habe...
  7. Nach CPU Upgrade Lässt sich Windows 11 nicht mehr Aktiviren.

Nach CPU Upgrade Lässt sich Windows 11 nicht mehr Aktiviren.: Hallo, nachdem ich meine CPU von ein Ryzen 5 7600X auf ein Ryzen 9 7950X3D geupdatet habe kommt immer diese Fehlermeldung 0x803fabc3.Ich gehe davon aus das mein Key Legal und Berechtigt ist für eine Erneute Aktivierung da ich mit den Key schon Mehrfach mein PC geändert habe...
  8. system builder or upgrade?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    system builder or upgrade?: if i still have to activate windows, do i need the system builder or the upgrade? and do i need a product key or license or does it matter? i have win10 home submitted by /u/pm-me-your-pets-plz [link] [comments]...
  9. Need help upgrading 3D Builder from the Microsoft Store...

Need help upgrading 3D Builder from the Microsoft Store...: I'd like to upgrade 3D Builder to the newest version but every time I go into the store, the only option I appear to have is "Launch"--nothing about upgrading it. It only says that the "product is installed." How do I upgrade 3D Builder to the most recent version?...
  10. System Builder Windows Upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    System Builder Windows Upgrade: Hi, Nice forums here. I would like to seek help from you guys. I have a PC which was bought from a store in Norway. It was repaired due to a burnt hard drive. It came back with a newly installed Windows 7 Home Premium - system builder version. My concern now is that the...