Windows 10: Can i upgrade form windows 10 home to windows 10 pro with my KMS server

Discus and support Can i upgrade form windows 10 home to windows 10 pro with my KMS server in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi We want to be compliant and have a slightly worrying issue I would like your advice on, please? One of our clients is a registered Charity and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RS07GAZ, Dec 15, 2020.

1. RS07GAZ Win User

Can i upgrade form windows 10 home to windows 10 pro with my KMS server

Hi

We want to be compliant and have a slightly worrying issue I would like your advice on, please?

One of our clients is a registered Charity and with money, tight due to their budgets, they wanted to upgrade this device to Windows 10 Pro through KMS.

My Questions are as follows:

Are they allowed to do this using their KMS Server through their Volume Licensing Server and if so how is this done?

or

Do they have to purchase the license to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro through the Microsoft Store instead of VLS?

Rgds

Gaz

:)

RS07GAZ, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Can i upgrade form windows 10 home to windows 10 pro with my KMS server - Similar Threads - upgrade form home

2. Upgrade form windows 10 pro to what I thought was windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade form windows 10 pro to what I thought was windows 11 pro: I had windows 10 pro and I downloaded windows 11. Now my computer is not working and it does not allow me to use my old password to log in to the system and does not accept the bit locker code to allow me to change anything...
  3. Upgrade form windows 10 pro to what I thought was windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade form windows 10 pro to what I thought was windows 11 pro: I had windows 10 pro and I downloaded windows 11. Now my computer is not working and it does not allow me to use my old password to log in to the system and does not accept the bit locker code to allow me to change anything...
  4. Problem upgrading to Pro form Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem upgrading to Pro form Home: I upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 a long time ago and now I can't upgrade to Pro with a new Product key someone gave me. I know for sure, it hasn't been used before. I tried using that default Pro key 3V66T and that didn't work either. Is there something I can do? Like...
  5. How can I upgrade my non activated windows 10 home to windows 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I upgrade my non activated windows 10 home to windows 10 pro?: I recently assembled my pc and installed windows 10 home on it which I have not yet activated but I found a great deal on windows 10 pro product key. So I was wondering if there was a way I could upgrade to windows 10 pro so that I could use my win 10 pro key. I also don't...
  6. Can not upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

Can not upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro: Dear Community, I've already bought Microsoft Windows 10 Pro. Entered Key and got error with registered Windows 10 Home. I try to upgrade windows - no success. What can I do to upgrade to Pro version?[IMG]...
  7. Can I use a Windows 10 Pro DVD to upgrade Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use a Windows 10 Pro DVD to upgrade Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home?: Reposting this question because it got removed because I forgot to add flair. submitted by /u/original_hamster [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g6l86c/can_i_use_a_windows_10_pro_dvd_to_upgrade_windows/
  8. Upgrade windows 10 Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade windows 10 Home to Pro: I am trying to upgrade my Windows 10 from Home to Pro Edition. I have a product key. When I go to update the Activation asks for a series of 6 digit numbers. My product key is all 5 digit numbers. I had it on a laptop that is no longer usable. How do I activate this ?...
  9. How can I upgrade to windows 10 pro from home

How can I upgrade to windows 10 pro from home: Hello everyone! When i purchased my pc it had windows 10 home pre installed. I want to upgrade to windows 10 pro but i don’t know how. Can anybody help me?...
  10. Can i upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 pro in free of cost?

Can i upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 pro in free of cost?: I have licence laptop of windows 10 home. i want to upgrade it to windows 10 pro. without out any cost it is possible to update?...