Windows 10: Can I upgrade my pc pre-installed with windows xp to windows 7 or 8.1 or 10

Discus and support Can I upgrade my pc pre-installed with windows xp to windows 7 or 8.1 or 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I a machine of dell's with IntelRPentiumR D CPU 3.00GHz, with windows xp professional pre-installed, i wanted to upgrade to windows 7 or 8.1 or 10,i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mohammed Bilal P, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Can I upgrade my pc pre-installed with windows xp to windows 7 or 8.1 or 10

I a machine of dell's with IntelRPentiumR D CPU 3.00GHz, with windows xp professional pre-installed, i wanted to upgrade to windows 7 or 8.1 or 10,i already tried with windows 8.1 32bit iso file ,it says it doesn't mountable

:)

Mohammed Bilal P, Feb 6, 2023

2. Windows 8 rollback to 7 or XP

I've stepped back to 7 from 8 there are more and better drivers for 7 .and its close enough to 7 in use she'd like it

theoneandonlymrk, Feb 6, 2023
  3. Windows 8 rollback to 7 or XP

Not a good idea. MS doesn't support XP anymore. Its about as secure and Sponge Bobs skull. Install Windows 7.

TheMailMan78, Feb 6, 2023
  4. Can I upgrade my pc pre-installed with windows xp to windows 7 or 8.1 or 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

Can I upgrade my pc pre-installed with windows xp to windows 7 or 8.1 or 10

1. Can I upgrade my pc pre-installed with windows xp to windows 7 or 8.1 or 10 - Similar Threads - upgrade pre installed

2. Can I recover my pre-installed Windows 8 Home and upgrade it to Windows 10 Home from my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I recover my pre-installed Windows 8 Home and upgrade it to Windows 10 Home from my...: I'm using a laptop named ASUS F551MA that had pre-installed windows 8. Accidently my laptop was crashed and found the display dead. I replaced it and replaced the battery also after a long time the accident was happened. then I installed Windows 10 Pro, a volume kms key. Now...
  3. Can I recover my pre-installed Windows 8 Home and upgrade it to Windows 10 Home from my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I recover my pre-installed Windows 8 Home and upgrade it to Windows 10 Home from my...: I'm using a laptop named ASUS F551MA that had pre-installed windows 8. Accidently my laptop was crashed and found the display dead. I replaced it and replaced the battery also after a long time the accident was happened. then I installed Windows 10 Pro, a volume kms key. Now...
  4. Can I recover my pre-installed Windows 8 Home and upgrade it to Windows 10 Home from my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I upgrade my pc pre-installed with windows xp to windows 7 or 8.1 or 10

Can I upgrade my pc pre-installed with windows xp to windows 7 or 8.1 or 10: I a machine of dell's with IntelRPentiumR D CPU 3.00GHz, with windows xp professional pre-installed, i wanted to upgrade to windows 7 or 8.1 or 10,i already tried with windows 8.1 32bit iso file ,it says it doesn't mountable...
  6. Can I install Windows XP on a Windows 7 computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install Windows XP on a Windows 7 computer?: I want to know if I can install Windows XP on a Windows 7 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-windows-xp-on-a-windows-7-computer/97eddc48-72c2-42b2-968e-4f6224290382
  7. Can I install Windows XP on a Windows 7 computer?

Can I install Windows XP on a Windows 7 computer?: I want to know if I can install Windows XP on a Windows 7 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-windows-xp-on-a-windows-7-computer/97eddc48-72c2-42b2-968e-4f6224290382
  8. Upgrading free to Windows 10 if my PC came with pre-installed OEM Windows 7 Pro!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading free to Windows 10 if my PC came with pre-installed OEM Windows 7 Pro!: Hello everybody!!!Been a newbie, i was asking myself if i can freely upgrade from Windows 7 Pro OEM to Windows 10? My PC came with Win7 Pro in 2014 and i was wondering if i can freely upgrade to 10? Is that even possible? I want to use Windows 10!Thank you kindly!...
  9. Upgrading free to Windows 10 if my PC came with pre-installed OEM Windows 7 Pro!

Upgrading free to Windows 10 if my PC came with pre-installed OEM Windows 7 Pro!: Hello everybody!!!Been a newbie, i was asking myself if i can freely upgrade from Windows 7 Pro OEM to Windows 10? My PC came with Win7 Pro in 2014 and i was wondering if i can freely upgrade to 10? Is that even possible? I want to use Windows 10!Thank you kindly!...
  10. Pre-installed Windows XP games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre-installed Windows XP games: About all of the pre-installed games that came with Windows XP: Anywhere to get them for Windows 10? 159514