Windows 10: can i upgrade my windows 10 home to windows 11. If I can then how??

Discus and support can i upgrade my windows 10 home to windows 11. If I can then how?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am currently using windows 10 can i upgrade it to windows 11 for free and if yes then will i receive an update or I have to do it by my self . and if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by error698, Jun 22, 2021.

1. error698 Win User

can i upgrade my windows 10 home to windows 11. If I can then how??

I am currently using windows 10 can i upgrade it to windows 11 for free and if yes then will i receive an update or I have to do it by my self . and if i will am reciving windows 11 update then when will i recived it??

:)

error698, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

1. can i upgrade my windows 10 home to windows 11. If I can then how?? - Similar Threads - upgrade home

2. Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit Upgrade iSO Download location?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit Upgrade iSO Download location?: Hi all, I have just fired up and old 3ghz Pentium 4 PC that has been in the shed for about 15 years. It has windows XP SP2 It has a DVD player and I was thinking of ripping some of my old DVDs to MP4. Every step has been problematic. To install a version of Handbrake software...
  3. Best way to upgrade W 10 Home to Pro?

Best way to upgrade W 10 Home to Pro?: Best way to upgrade W 10 Home to Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-way-to-upgrade-w-10-home-to-pro/1312ad2b-d280-4f44-a4bd-b9f5cb8a2e41
  4. Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro: Keep getting "The Product Key you entered didn't work." 0xc0041050 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-upgrade-from-windows-10-home-to-windows/925678d4-7bfc-41d4-8ef1-fbb2b854d7fb
  5. Switch to signing in with Microsoft Work Account on PC that was upgraded from Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switch to signing in with Microsoft Work Account on PC that was upgraded from Home to Pro: I recently bought a Lenovo laptop Ideapad 3 that came with Windows 10 Home edition. I setup the machine with my personal Windows account an old hotmail email. Then I immediately upgraded it Windows 10 Pro. This is because it is a computer intended for my wife's business. So I...
  6. Purchased Win10 Pro upgrade on Win10 Home machine, upgrade failed and is now asking for...

Purchased Win10 Pro upgrade on Win10 Home machine, upgrade failed and is now asking for...: First off, it seems insane to me that MS has done away with human interaction other than free crowd-sourced support, but anyway...A client I am assisting has purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade on a machine that had Win10 Home installed. Began the installation, which promptly...
  7. "Upgrading" unlicensed (!) Windows Home to Windows Pro

"Upgrading" unlicensed (!) Windows Home to Windows Pro: I am looking at a co-worker's hand-me-down company laptop to see if I could add encryption which is now required for our business. (The boss got the new laptop, the admin gets his old one!). First thing I see is that display has a permanent watermark "Need Windows...
  8. Wins 10 Home 1909 to 21H1 upgrade

Wins 10 Home 1909 to 21H1 upgrade: Windows update not workingI’m trying to upgrade from Win10 Home ver1909, now end of service to 21H1 on my HP Envy. The Win Updater just tells me I’m missing security/quality fixes but doesn’t offer any options to download & update.I’ve tried Update Troubleshooter which...
  9. Win 10 Home Upgrade to Pro using MS Store Failed

Win 10 Home Upgrade to Pro using MS Store Failed: Hello,i purchased a new Notebook with Win 10 Home. Needed Pro, so i went to Store und purchased a Win 10 Pro upgrade.After successfull purchase however, i got an error code and was unable to activate the upgrade. When i checked my account, it said i had windows 10 Enterprise...
  10. I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but it is showing Windows Home

I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but it is showing Windows Home: Desperate for some help. I purchased a Dell XPS13 with Windows 10 Pro installed and Bitlockered the C drive. I haven't used the laptop in almost a year and today decided to start updating it and moving everything to this new laptop. I couldn't find Bitlocker installed and...