Windows 10: can I upgrade my windows 7 after HDD failure

Discus and support can I upgrade my windows 7 after HDD failure in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Split from this thread.IN MY OTHER PC MY PC HARD DISK HAVE DAMAGED. BUT THE MECHANIC HAVE SAVE MY DATA IN OTHER HARD DISK. I HAVE PURCHASE WINDOW 7 AND... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ramesh Kumar Verma, Jul 24, 2021.

1. can I upgrade my windows 7 after HDD failure

Split from this thread.IN MY OTHER PC MY PC HARD DISK HAVE DAMAGED. BUT THE MECHANIC HAVE SAVE MY DATA IN OTHER HARD DISK. I HAVE PURCHASE WINDOW 7 AND TIME TO TIME UPGRADE TO WINDOW 8 AND TO WINDOW 10. CAN NOW I UPGRADE MY WINDOW 7 TO WINDOW 10. BECAUSE MY ALL WORK DONE BY ME IN WINDOW 10.

:)

Ramesh Kumar Verma, Jul 24, 2021

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jul 24, 2021
  3. lse123 Win User
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Jul 24, 2021
  4. swarfega Win User

can I upgrade my windows 7 after HDD failure

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

can I upgrade my windows 7 after HDD failure

1. can I upgrade my windows 7 after HDD failure - Similar Threads - upgrade HDD failure

2. How can i upgrade my windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i upgrade my windows 7: Have been trying to upgrade the version of my windows but to no avail is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-upgrade-my-windows-7/a549e1c5-a635-4da7-8769-efaa18c559a9
  3. How can i upgrade my windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i upgrade my windows 7: Have been trying to upgrade the version of my windows but to no avail is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-upgrade-my-windows-7/a549e1c5-a635-4da7-8769-efaa18c559a9
  4. HDD failure, can Windows repaire it ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD failure, can Windows repaire it ?: Hello,While checking my internal HDD with HD Tune Pro tool, I got this status:HD Tune Pro: SAMSUNG SSD PM851 2.5 7mm 256GB Health ID Current Worst ThresholdData Status 05 Retired Block Count 100 1 10 0 failed 0C Power Cycle Count 95 95 0 4615 ok AF Unknown Attribute 100 100...
  5. HDD failure, can Windows repaire it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD failure, can Windows repaire it ?: Hello,While checking my internal HDD with HD Tune Pro tool, I got this status:HD Tune Pro: SAMSUNG SSD PM851 2.5 7mm 256GB Health ID Current Worst ThresholdData Status 05 Retired Block Count 100 1 10 0 failed 0C Power Cycle Count 95 95 0 4615 ok AF Unknown Attribute 100 100...
  6. HDD failure, can Windows repaire it ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade Failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade Failure: Hello all, I am trying to upgrade a Windows 7 machine to Windows 10 1903 using the Media Creation Tool as an In-Place Upgrade. The upgrade always fails at 30% with the same error every time. 2019-10-24 11:35:22, Error InstallSecurityTemplate:...
  8. Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade Failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade Failure: Hello all, I am trying to upgrade a Windows 7 machine to Windows 10 1903 using the Media Creation Tool as an In-Place Upgrade. The upgrade always fails at 30% with the same error every time. 2019-10-24 11:35:22, Error InstallSecurityTemplate:...
  9. Windows 7 to 10 upgrade failure

Windows 7 to 10 upgrade failure: Hi, I'm trying to install Windows 10 on my current Windows 7 pc. I have a USB iso boot. However no matter what I do it gets stuck on the logo screen with spinning dots. In safe mode it gets stuck on logo screen without dots. I think doing a clean install is best for me...
  10. Boot failure after removal of Win 7 HDD

Boot failure after removal of Win 7 HDD: I recently upgraded to Win 10 by installing it on a new SSD, leaving my previous Win 7 SSD intact. I also didn't remove the Win 7 SSD as I planned on formatting it and using it for storage. It all worked and it even recognized the Win 7 disk and gave me a dual boot option...