Windows 10: can i upgrade sony laptop from windows 7 to windows 10

Discus and support can i upgrade sony laptop from windows 7 to windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upgrade-sony-laptop-from-windows-7-to/0ea2d34a-e0d6-4d47-9ce9-d39a7c89c569 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TedDe Pape, Oct 30, 2019.

1. can i upgrade sony laptop from windows 7 to windows 10

for free?

:)

TedDe Pape, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 30, 2019
  3. I2Believe Win User
    Sony Sound Forge 7 won't open since Windows 10 upgrade

Tried to open my registered Sony Sound Forge 7 software program today and realized that since Windows 10 upgrade, like some other software programs affected, this one won't open.

(1) Tried some of the suggestions in regedit but didn't see all of the Sony entries listed in the steps

(2) Tried opening with "run as administrator" - didn't work.

Any suggestions?

I2Believe, Oct 30, 2019
  4. 64K
    64K Win User

can i upgrade sony laptop from windows 7 to windows 10

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users

Thema:

can i upgrade sony laptop from windows 7 to windows 10

1. can i upgrade sony laptop from windows 7 to windows 10 - Similar Threads - upgrade sony laptop

2. can i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10: can i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upgrade-from-windows-7-to-windows-10/e8e063b6-95a6-41a2-85c1-a2279c82d129
  3. can i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10: can i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upgrade-from-windows-7-to-windows-10/e8e063b6-95a6-41a2-85c1-a2279c82d129
  4. can i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can i still upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i still upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7?: dear microsoft employees i am here to ask if i can still upgrade my windows 7 home prem to a windows 10 becuase i got this for christmas from my grandparents and i did not know it was out of date and i need a quick solution to upgrade this to windows 10 for free with no money...
  6. can i still upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7?

can i still upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7?: dear microsoft employees i am here to ask if i can still upgrade my windows 7 home prem to a windows 10 becuase i got this for christmas from my grandparents and i did not know it was out of date and i need a quick solution to upgrade this to windows 10 for free with no money...
  7. please how can i upgrade my laptop from window 7 to window 10

please how can i upgrade my laptop from window 7 to window 10: please how can i upgrade my laptop from window 7 to window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-how-can-i-upgrade-my-laptop-from-window-7/0cee6685-8293-4b1d-8692-c3a69251bd01
  8. I can not upgrade from windows 7 home to windows 10.

I can not upgrade from windows 7 home to windows 10.: Hi, I get this message: 0xC1900101 - 0x2000C. The instalation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation. Your help is welcome. Thank you in avance. Best regards from Albania....
  9. I can not upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 1930

I can not upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 1930: Hi, I'm having problems updating from Windows 7 to Windows 1903 using MDT. When I reached 75% update, the machine restarted 3 times and performed the "Rollback". I have been reviewing the "logs" but I do not see anything. The "Rollback" is performed on the second restart. I...
  10. Can I upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 ultimate?

Can I upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 ultimate?: Because i've heard that if you have ultimate you will get pro edition. But it says I need sp1. So do I actually need sp1 or I can just upgrade from ultimate to pro? 61120

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vaio lapto i5 cannot update from windows 7 pro to windows 10npro