Windows 10: Can I upgrade to a Pro license, from a computer linked to my microsoft account, if that...

Discus and support Can I upgrade to a Pro license, from a computer linked to my microsoft account, if that... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A while back, the motherboard on my computer stopped working suddenly, so I did a large scale upgrade to my computer, unsurprisingly when I booted my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BinaryGamer, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Can I upgrade to a Pro license, from a computer linked to my microsoft account, if that...

A while back, the motherboard on my computer stopped working suddenly, so I did a large scale upgrade to my computer, unsurprisingly when I booted my computer back up, windows was no longer activated, I tried running the activation troubleshooter but to no avail. finally I succumbed to buying a new license, so I bought a Home edition license. However the license I previously held was a Pro license. I still see my old Pro license appear on my Microsoft devices page as a separate computer, and I was wondering if there is any way I would be able to upgrade my Home edition to the Pro edition from

:)

BinaryGamer, Jul 15, 2021

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Can I upgrade to a Pro license, from a computer linked to my microsoft account, if that... [​IMG]

MCardona81, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

Hello MCardona81, Can I upgrade to a Pro license, from a computer linked to my microsoft account, if that... :)

The digital license will automatically be linked when you sign in to Windows 10 with your Microsoft account.

At step 2, what does it show for you in Activation on the right side?

Brink, Jul 15, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Can I upgrade to a Pro license, from a computer linked to my microsoft account, if that...

Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license

Hello Steve, and welcome to Ten Forums. Can I upgrade to a Pro license, from a computer linked to my microsoft account, if that... :)

What build of Windows 10 do you currently have installed?

*Arrow https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...mber-find.html

Starting in build 14371, if you see this part highlighted in yellow below in Settings -> Update & security -> Activation from step 7 in the tutorial posted above, then the PC's digital license is linked to your MSA.

Can I upgrade to a Pro license, from a computer linked to my microsoft account, if that... [​IMG]

Brink, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

Can I upgrade to a Pro license, from a computer linked to my microsoft account, if that...

1. Can I upgrade to a Pro license, from a computer linked to my microsoft account, if that... - Similar Threads - upgrade Pro license

2. I have an OEM license Windows 10 linked to my account, if I upgrade to pro account using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an OEM license Windows 10 linked to my account, if I upgrade to pro account using...: I want to change my license to retail for purposes of access to account transfer to a new pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-oem-license-windows-10-linked-to-my/c2fdbb67-bb20-4147-9868-4bd64006442a
  3. I have an OEM license Windows 10 linked to my account, if I upgrade to pro account using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an OEM license Windows 10 linked to my account, if I upgrade to pro account using...: I want to change my license to retail for purposes of access to account transfer to a new pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-oem-license-windows-10-linked-to-my/c2fdbb67-bb20-4147-9868-4bd64006442a
  4. I have an OEM license Windows 10 linked to my account, if I upgrade to pro account using...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Can my digital license linked with microsoft account?

Can my digital license linked with microsoft account?: My laptop has Windows 10 Pro. On resetting the OS, it asked me to enter product key. But after logging into my Microsoft account, the "Activation" area shows that my device is using the digital license associated with my Microsoft account. So, I wanted to know whether this...
  6. Can my digital license linked with microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can my digital license linked with microsoft account?: My laptop has Windows 10 Pro. On resetting the OS, it asked me to enter product key. But after logging into my Microsoft account, the "Activation" area shows that my device is using the digital license associated with my Microsoft account. So, I wanted to know whether this...
  7. Can my digital license linked with microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Volume license linked with my microsoft account

Volume license linked with my microsoft account: Hi Team,I purchased windows 10 license from some website.They sell this key in half price, after that I login in my microsoft account then this key bind with my microsoft account.After that I get to know this is volume key.So I have below questions.If this volume key is...
  9. Can I link my digital license to a different microsoft account?

Can I link my digital license to a different microsoft account?: Hi, I just got a new laptop with windows 10 preinstalled. Activating it I accidentally created a new microsoft account instead of using my existing one. So, now my digital license is linked to this new account. Is it possible to unlink the license and then link to the...
  10. Can I remove computers upgraded to WIndows 10 Pro from my account?

Can I remove computers upgraded to WIndows 10 Pro from my account?: Hi, I've set up a computer for another person and upgraded to Windows 10 pro within my account. Once the upgrade is complete the computer has been wiped and then signed in with the O365 user to use 10 Pro. Can I remove this computer from my account or will it remove the...